10• are you serious?..

Credit to this KitKatDaemon
This person gave me the Idea and I'm very grateful to their support!

🔎🔍🔎🔍
🔍➖➖🔎
➖🔍🔎➖

🛐TINY RAT MAN SUPREMACY🛐

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

I woke up, I was sweating, Bruno looked at me concerned about what happened.

"It was just a dream...*remember* a very realistic dream..."

Bruno hugged me and we cuddled for a few minutes longer.

Bruno's Pov.

I wanted to make her a surprise, but, will she like it? Or maybe she will refuse...

Damn Bruno, you like this girl tooooo much...

'I just need to find Mirabel' the only thought that I kept in mind, she maybe is in her room, just need for advices.

I knocked on her door and I did found Mirabel, but she was not alone, a beautiful green poncho just like mine but  more decorated and new was sitting in a chair waiting to be put on.

"It's for you tió Bruno, I know that you wore this for so many years and...I wanted to surprise you..!"

I felt like crying, Mirabel was the only one that cared about me ofc with y/n too.

I took of my old poncho and put on the new one, it was perfect, perfect in all way.

Mirabel was gonna throw away the old one, I stopped her...

Later

Y/n Pov.

I heard Bruno was about to come in but I didn't expect a new... PONCHO!!!

AWWW he is soo cute!! I immediately got up and hugged him and complimented him, and Mirabel.

"Hey y/n this isn't the only surprise...I still have my old one and if you want we can match, like we can wah I tvery goon and maybe even bleach it to make it more green or-"

I cut him off by hugging him more tightly.

"It's perfect. Just like you"