8• Bruno? Me?

Finally, I was gonna see my future.

"Please, hold my hands...and after this, promise that you won't hate me?"

"I promise Bruno, why would I hate you?Even if my future is bad, it's not your fault"

I could see he was worried, he closed his eyes and sand was all around us, just like my power his eyes started glowing a really bright green.

I could start seeing some images.

Me! I was happy and holding hands with someone...we sat...we KISSED.

Who was the man!? The figure that kissed me was starting to form..

Bruno wasn't looking, he didn't look the whole time.

Finally the figure was completed and it was...BRUNO!?!?

this can't be possible, me and Bruno are gonna me together...okay, he is cute and has beautiful features and...STOP THINKING Y/NN

The vision ended in my hands and it showed me and Bruno kissing.

Bruno opened his eyes and saw me shocked, I saw the worry in his face.

"Is it...that bad? You don't hate me right? Please, what is it?"

He pleased to hand him the vision and, I did.

He was shocked too, he blushed bright red as he gave a good look at it for the 100 time.

"So us together...?" Bruno added shortly.

"Yes...Us together...what do you think huh? Is this why casita did the room thing?" In my voice he could hear the embarrassment.

"So are we something y/n?"

Oh.god.the.way.he.said.my.name.was.so.hot.plz.kill.me.

"Hu-hh-hh-hh-h-hh-hh...sure<3"

Why I said it like that!?

In Bruno's and y/n's room

We sat in bed and cuddled just to know how it would feel...yes,for that right?

He had his hands around my hips and hugged me tight, I, in the other hand, was  spooned to him.

No air passed through our bodies.

Damn this was gonna end well huh?