4•Blush

(everyone explained what did they mean with 'changing inside')

"Ohh okey, so everyone here has a room that represent their gift, makes sense"

I, then asked what was inside Bruno's room before

"Well, in my room there was a huge amount of stairs that took me to my room, and the room where I so my visions..."

"Cool, so now maybe it changed, you say... let's try!" I said opening the door.

Wow, there was no stairs but it was really big, there was a pillar connected to the wall and form it it was raining sand.
If you looked at it you could see two doors through the sand.

"Guys, I think we should let them explore a bit" Dolores said, everyone nodded and leaved us alone.

We got through the first door to see a beautiful room:

"I think this is your room y/n"

"I think so too"

Then we walked to the other room but Bruno stopped me and said "but if these are our rooms, were do we do our visions?"

"Idk" I simply responded dragging him to the next door

As we entered looked amazed as the sight of that beauty:

(This but with alot of decorations)

Me and Bruno were happy ultil...

"Wait, where is your room Bruno? Don't tell me we have to...sleep in the same bed!?"

We both blushed and looked away from each other.

We got in 'our' room and sat on the bed, I leyed down and thought of something we could do to know each other better when something got in my mind...

Truth or dare

I got up and dragged him outside and called everyone.

Abuela,Julietta, Pepa, Felix and (sorry if it's not spelled right) Antonino were buying things.

So we sat down in the living room and I said "Let's do truth or dare to know us better and have fun!"
Everyone agreed and we begin.

Dolores asked me "So, T or D?"

"D!"

"I dare you tooooooo...hug the person you most like here!"

You got up and hugged her.

Everyone said 'Awwww'

You got on your seat and asked " Bruno! T or D?"

"Mhh, T...?"

"Good, why everyone hates you here?"

"Because when I tell them my visions they, are... Not happy of what they saw and, thinks... I'm a, monster..." He said in a sad tone, you rassicured him and continued with all the questions.

You got to know everyone better.

"Soo Y/n, T or D?"

"Camillo, you know how I like challenges, D!"

Camillo grinned and whispered something on you ear.

"I dare you to go make out with ***** or kiss me"

That seamed like a threat,

You laughed a little saying "Camillo I swear to God, change it"

He whispered again

"Kiss me or kiss *****"

You got up and got near Dolores and Bruno, you watched Bruno and said a soft "sorry" before pulling him into a kiss.

He blushed but kissed back,after not long you gently pull him away.

You both blushed and sat up not saying a word.