1• backstory

Y/n was a young little girl, when she was 5, she started feeling sick, and sicker every day for a month.

Her parents tried everything, a doctor, finally discovered why she was sick, a rare disease got in her body, the doctor told she had only a few months...

Y/n parents were absolutely in panic, they were so sad, that they forgot their child alone outside.

Y/n was brave enough to explore around, she got into the forest near the house, she found another village, she was curious about the people there, they were all dressed strange and their skin was painted red and white.

The citizens all looked at the girl and took her at a house, it was huge and all decorated and funny looking pictures were hanging from the ceiling.

The indigents took her hand and said something she couldn't understand.

"la malattia che hai se ne andrà, prendi la magia del passato che si distribuirá"

'They talked another language, interesting' y/n thought.

After a few minutes thay send y/n away, she returned home.

She knocked on the door and her parents opened the door crying, after they saw them they laughed (in despair) and hugged her.

After a few hours they noticed something strange in their kid, her eyes was glowing a bright green and very much sand started to appear, she looked at her parents and said "I can see your past...you wanted to...abandon me?"

Y/n parents run away and started packing up y/n bag.

They handed it to y/n and told her to leave them alone, they didn't care if she was 5, they wanted that ^monster^ out of their house.

After that y/n helped herself and fought for food and water, not so late everyone in her village excluded her and feared her

She was...Alone