2• Run away

Y/n after years being excluded and, lefted alone, finally did something that changed her life.

She begin to stole at night from houses, clothes, food, emergency supplies and money to run away from that village that was only hurting her.

It was 3 am and she said goodbye to that village.

She begin to walk, walk, walk, walk and walk, only the night she would rest for only a few hours before restarting to walk..

Present time.

Y/n Pov.

I finally saw something far away, a new village!

I run crying, knowing that maybe a I could restart everything.

Maybe I could finally found someone that accept me as someone, not a monster.

As I enter the village I notice that there was a lot of people and in the distance there was ha house, it must be important because it's on a hill, and it's alone, far from other houses.

I walked around and I saw a lady walking towards me.

"Oh god,what happened to you poor creature? You're all covered in bruises,no good. Eat this please" she said as she handed me a candy.

I gladly eat that, after a few seconds all my bruises disappeared.

"YOU'RE LIKE ME! YOU HAVE A POWER,LIKE ME!! YOU'RE LIKE ME!!!"
I instantly shouted right in her face.

She asked me in what sense she was like me, and I explained everything.

"When I was younger I had a disease I had only a few months, I walked alone in a forest and some strangers told me something, after that I could see people past, but I need a LOT of sand and space, every one in my village despite me so I run away, now I'm here, and I discovered that you are like me, are you alone too?"

"No, I'm not alone, all my family is like this, we call this a gift, I can present you all of them. come with me" the lady told me.

I followed her to a painting in the wall.

"So I'm Julietta I can cure people by giving them food, this you see is my mother Abuela, this is my sister, Pepa, she controls the weather by her emotions, This is my brother Bruno, he can see the future he's a little hated here, this is Camillo, he can shapeshift, this is Dolores she can hear everything, this is Isabella, she's perfect and can summon flowers, My daughter, Mirabel, didn't get a gift. But now, I have to take you to my casita, that how we call our house, it's alive"

Wow...this gonna be interesting...