6• oops..

He moved away in his corner.

I was shocked, but I still pretended to sleep, I can't describe how I feel...does he..? Nonono can't be.

I heard the alarm, meaning it was 8 am.

I faked being tired and I think Bruno faked it too, when he moved he continued to whisper things I couldn't hear.

With my pijama still on I got in the kitchen for some food, Camillo walked in, he saw a literal Panda with snacks.

He laughed "Omg, your beautiful!" He said between his laughs.

I got away and he chased me pleasing for some snacks, I got in my door, he stops and with a fake sad look he crossed his arms.

"Okok Camillo, here you go" I said throwing a few snacks at him.

Finally he walked away, I slowly opened the bedroom's door with my elbow, I entered the room with my back facing the room.

I turned around to see a shirtless Bruno, he had muscles, I didn't think he had muscles but...HE IS SHIRTLESS.

I dropped all the snacks and immediately run outside.

I again walked in the kitchen, but Camillo stopped me.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt you AGAIN, but...when I was little I lost my, teddy bear...can you please see in my past?"

I nodded and took him in my door.

We entered the second door, the one with all the sand, I told him to sit.

We sat very close, I placed a kiss on his forehead and consented on what he wanted to see, he blushed a bit.

A lot of sand started to rotate around us, he took my hand as he saw a kid, it was him with his teddy, he placed it on a tree...how stupid, that's where he forgot it.

The vision ended.

He started crying and hugging me, that plushie must be really special for him.

He run away to that tree in the forest, he was so happy.

But now, I had to change.

I got in my room, Bruno was making the bed, he blushed as he saw me, and I did too.

He got my clothes and Bruno got the hint, he walked away.

I changed, finally.

I took the snacks that now were on my side of bed.

I eat a bit and then got in the living room.

It was boring, everyone was doing something in the village.

I run back and forth to the living room and the kitchen.

Thud!

I bumped into someone, Bruno... He was on top of me, he blushed but didn't move.

We were in the middle of the principal room, we heard a door opening, the one right in front of us.

Dolores.

Bruno got up and I got too.

We knew Dolores, we, HE knew Dolores, she spills everything, she raccomended us with a "I will...not tell anyone, mh"

She run away.

We both knew she was gonna tell everyone.

Oops!