3• Meetings

Julietta made me follow her though all the village, I meeted a lot of interesting people.

Finally we were in front of their casita, Julietta was greeted by a girl with a cute bonbon on the top of her head followed by a red string.

"Hello Dolores!" Said Julietta to the girl.

"Oh,hello, I might have heard some of your conversation...your y/n right?"

"Yes, and you are Dolores!"

She nodded and immediately run away, strange, Julietta told me not to worry about her.

As we entered I noticed a big and strong girl, she must be Louisa.

As she saw me she spoke "oh,she here for Bruno? No one comes here for anything else."

Bruno...huh, he can see the future, explains why a lot of people wants him.

"No,she is not here for that, we need a family reunion, now"

Louisa nodded and tapped on the floor and WHISPERED something.

After few minutes a table and chairs were all sat up.

Evey single member of the family walked in the living room and sat.

We were disposed in this order.

I had Bruno near me, had a scared face, an innocent one...

Julietta started explaining it all.

(After the explaining)

Everyone was shocked and they all looked at me.

"So what you need to see the past?" Bruno took courage and talked first.

"Well I need a LOT of space and a LOOT of sand, and boom"

"Me too! I need sand and space too!"
He said all happy that finally someone was like him.

Then, Abuela spoke "Then I think it's decided, you will live with us, and share room with Bruno!" She said leaving not even letting me speak.

Bruno blushed a little as Abuela said that, sharing room with a boy? Oh god.

Time skip

After that Bruno showed me around and then we got Infront of his door, he give permission to open it, I touched the door knob and something happened, in the door frame there was not Bruno anymore, but, ME AND BRUNO TOGETHER!?!?!?

I screamed in shock

Everyone comes running and all remained shocked, like everyone was.

My, oh well, me and Bruno's room formed...

"Did it change even inside?" Camillo asked, Inside? What did he mean?