“She’s having dinner with Weber’s.” He scoffed, almost wanting to throw something with the amount of disgust he felt at the name.

“Those poor people that live in the middle of Forks?” His father scoffed also, “why is she having dinner there?” He lifted a brow, Aurora didn’t look like someone who would bother with the poor, but that could be them enforcing their stereotypes upon her.

“Friends.” He groaned in disgust, almost wanting to vomit from the word.

“When you get her, make sure she understands her position and keep her away from the filth.” He groaned also, though there was nothing they could do right now about it, “I’m sure your mother is done with dinner about now.” He smiled, a true beauty she was, but also a little slow, well very slow in his opinion.

“Of course.” Leo didn’t need to be told twice, someone his stature should’n be seen with the poor and that included his girl also, even if it would hurt her to leave some of her friends behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alice,” Esme frowned, what was causing her daughter to act this way, she was usually the calm and rational one while Rosalie was the fighter, “what’s wrong sweetie?” She tried sweet talking to the hissing teen.

“Esme! Leo is talking to Aurora!” She growled, jerking in Jasper’s hold making him grasp onto her tighter than before, he looked very worried and seemed to be struggling to hold his wife back from rushing out the door and back to school.

“Is that a bad thing?” She paused, watching Alice’s eyes widen in disbelief and snarl appearing on her lips as she herself processed Esme’s words.

“Do you hear yourself?” Gobsmacked, she stared into Esme’s eyes, “it’s Leo we’re talking about.” Only she seemed to worry about this because the other’s couldn’t grasp what was really happening here.

“Leo, yeah.” Carlise signed, he was called out of work because Alice was causing so much trouble for Esme and Jasper and he gets back to this, “they’ve stopped bothering us thankfully.” He could only smile about that, it was quite uncomfortable for him and his family to deal with the contracts the head of the Richwood family proposed just to get one of the girls to marry Leo.

“Because his target is Aurora, and who could say no to her!” She hissed, “that freak is going for the fragile now!” She hissed, “why am I the only one bothered by this?” She looked around, her father, mother, and husband just stared at her trying to process everything she was trying to say.

“Because we don’t see a problem.” Jasper struggled, “what's the problem with him talking to Aurora, we’re not supposed to meddle with human affairs anyways.” He frowned, he didn’t see what was so wrong with the boy being with her and thought Alice was just overreacting.

“Leo,” She looked at everyone, “Leo the boy watched his ‘girlfriend’ kill herself for him.” She stood to watch the gears turn in the three present coven member’s heads.

“That Leo.” Esme grimace, “I thought that was a rumor.” She mumbled, but of course Alice heard her, everyone heard her.

“No!” She smirked like she finally won something, “took some time but I found out the truth in the middle of all the rumors that were created.” She smiled in glee, her fits of anger seeming to dissolve as she watched her coven see the bigger picture.

“But we’re not allowed to get close to Aurora without the mutts throwing a fit.” Jasper rolled his eyes, he saw what Alice aws saying but what could they do.

“Well it seems we need to have another meeting with them then.” She gave the smuggest grin they have ever seen on her small face, “Jacob, and Leah would more than likely trash the reservation until Sam agrees to the terms and conditions of our help.” She even giggled a little at her plan and Esme stepped back from the girl.

But Calrirlse could only stare, what was going on in the tiny girl’s head, and why was she so stuck over this, he was positive that Leo wouldn’t do anything to Aurora, because she was the daughter of the Chief of police, that was burning fire he was sticking his hand in if he was.

“Trust me Carlise, I got this, and I’ll protect Aurora!” She bounced around, her mood doing a whole one eighty and replacing all sense of anger into joy as she thought over her plan carefully and picked through her visions to get the best outcome possible.

“Okay.” He trusted her with Bella, and now the girl was silently living with their cushions. He hated to think about doing it again, but if Aurora really was in danger like she said then it is in their duty to protect her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

⬆️Leo's parents up above⬆️