Eventually, I finally dodge his fastest attack, and I stand ready for the next one. But he just stands there with a serious look on his face as he stares me down. "I attacked you to test if you are truly ready for this war and the battles ahead." he starts, and I slowly start to relax. "You might have impressed me." he crosses his arms.

"So, we can go?" I ask, but he doesn't answer. I look to B, and he shrugs his shoulders. Well, I'm not going to waste any more time. Both B and I run past Tsunade and the Raikage, finally officially joining the fight.

There were too many battles around to know which way to go or join. I create just as many clones and send them off to each battle for a little extra helping hand. Killer B and I continue on our way to the biggest one I could sense. 

On our way, I started to sense new chakras, and at first, I didn't recognize them and couldn't tell if they were friendly or the enemy. "Everything okay with you, Naruto?" B asks, but I can't answer as I try to recognize them.

"Wait! How!?" I yell and try to run faster. Is that really possible? Why here? Why now? What in the world is going on!? "Naruto! Is it an enemy, fool you fool?" he yells at me. "N-No, it's not. Come on." I know I should have probably explained more, but I barely understand.

We both stand in this opening of grass, and I look around us to see if anyone is around. "Who are we suppose to be looking for, fool, you fool?" B asks again. "Um, well, I could have sworn I sensed-"

"NARUTO!" we hear someone scream out my name, and we both look in the voice's direction, but I already knew who I would see...

"(Y/N)!" I yell back and run towards her. I can't believe she's here! Oh God, this better be real! 

We run towards each other, and she is practically glowing with energy. Just as I reach her, I grab her from her waist, lift her up, and spin us around. "You're here!" we both say at the same time. We laugh as I put her down, and she wraps her arms around my neck. "How are you here?" we say again at the same time.

She moves her hands and rests them on my cheeks, and gives me that smile that I didn't realize how much I missed. "I don't care... You're actually here." she chuckles and stands on her tiptoes, and connects our lips.

Oh, man... I missed this. I missed her. I missed holding her, "God, I missed you." I whisper as I pull her closer and tighten my hug as I rest my head on her shoulder. "I missed you too, Uzumaki." she chuckles again and tightens her hold around my neck.

"Ahem, I don't mean to interrupt. But Naruto-Bro, we might have a problem." B says from behind and points to the brothers when I turn to see what he means. "Aren't they the Missing-nin Uchiha Brothers?" he asks, and Itachi stands in front of Sasuke just in case.

"Ah, you must be Killer B! You have the Eight-Tails!" (Y/N) moves and stands in front of him. "That's so cool. And I heard you have like a hundred percent control on your beast." she starts looking up and down at him, trying to analyze him.

"B, this is (Y/N). She's my... girlfriend? Partner? Life?" I nervously chuckle and rub the back of my neck. "Naruto!" she comes back and hugs me again. "Don't worry about Sasuke and Itachi; they are allies. They are actually here to..." I look back at them and then (Y/N). "What exactly are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"We're tracking Kabuto. He activated the Reanimation Jutsu, and once we stop him, whoever he brought back will be stopped as well." Sasuke explains with a scoff, but good enough. "Naruto, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on the Island?" she pulls away and looks at me with a worried expression.

"You mean the island that was supposed to keep me away from the war and safe?" I raise an eyebrow and give her a look. She flinches for a second before she looks to the side with a small pout. "You can be mad all you want, but you knew I would do anything to protect you, and that was a foolproof plan!"