paper airplanes

"okay," harry sighed, "we've gotten through more than half the list. i honestly don't understand what the hell we're suppose to do with the whole airplane thing," he said, standing with his hands on his hips.

louis turned around, "its simple. you have a paper airplane. i have a paper airplane. we both throw them and see who's goes farther," he explained.

"whats the prize?" he asked.

louis shrugged, "i don't know. winner gets a lap dance?" he joked.

harry burst out laughing anyway, "shut up. we've never even done that before how would we even know how to?" he laughed.

a smirk grew on louis' face, "remember nialls new years party last year? pr-"

"we don't speak of that. I was a bit too drunk," he narrowed his eyebrows at his boyfriend, who crossed his arms.

"never said i didn't like it. you've got quite the skills, love," he told him.

"lou," harry groaned.

"alright alright!" the older boy put his hands up in defense.

harry stood there for a second before sighing and shaking his head, "lets just do this," he said, coming to stand next to louis at the end of the hallway.

"count of three right? one. two-"

"three!" louis chirped, and threw his paper airplane. harry did his a second later, watching helplessly as it swirled in a circle and onto the ground, not even five feet away. louis' however, went about ten feet forward. sending him into woops of delight.

"I beat you hazzabear!" he shouted, taking the boy by surprise as he jumped onto his back.

"I deserve a heavy make out session," he said proudly into his boyfriends ear, sending shivers down his neck.

"what happened to a lap dance?" harry rolled his eyes.

"I changed my mind. now off to our bedroom!" he demanded, huffing when harry didn't move. though harry knew what he was doing, keeping the boy in suspense for as long as he could make him wait.

"harry," louis groaned, his arms tightening around harrys neck as he rolled his hips down into his bum.

harrys eyes widened at that, and he was then rushing off to their bedroom, throwing the small boy onto the bed before climbing on as well.

☆✧☆✧

harry and louis' blizzard bucket list

make a fort (✔️)

cuddling (✔️)

movie marathon ()

baking ()

have SEX ;)))) (✔️) no! -L YES! -H

drawing (✔️)

read a book (✔️)

paper airplanes (✔️) + other things ;) -H

blow jobs ( ) harry stop u sex addict -L

make a pizza ( )

run around in fuzzy socks ( )

bubble bath ( )

☆✧☆✧