cuddling

"why do i get the feeling that you put more things on this list then me. and im the one who came up with the idea!" louis huffed, "whats next anyway?"

"cuddling," harry smirked, "c'mere," he mumbled, and opened his arms out to louis. who reluctantly climbed into his boyfriends embrace.

"you know, i should be the one cuddling you. i am older," louis pointed out.

"do you want to?" harry asked, smirking as he already knew the answer.

louis' arms just tightened around the boys waist, "no! i like when you hold me," he pouted, digging his face into harry's chest.

"why do you like when i hold you?" harry asked, resting his head on top of the older boys.

"because," he shrugged, "i mean first of all im smaller than you so it feels nice having someone bigger wrap themselves around me. and you're warm and cozy and you always just hug me really close and make me feel warm and safe and loved," he paused, "i don't know."

harry smiled, and kissed the top of louis' head. "i love you," he whispered, tangling their legs together.

louis grinned with pink cheeks, "i love you to haz."

☆✧☆✧

harry and louis' blizzard bucket list

make a fort (✔️)

cuddling (✔️)

movie marathon ( )

baking ( )

have SEX ;)))) ( ) no! -L

drawing ( )

read a book ( )

paper airplanes ( )

blow jobs ( ) harry stop u sex addict -L

make a pizza ( )

run around in fuzzy socks ( )

bubble bath ( )

☆✧☆✧

this one was a bit shorter than what i wanted it to be but i couldn't think and im like arghheudbe yea so kbye