make a fort

"what do we need?" louis asked, as a fort was harry's idea and not his.

"pillows and blankets. and we need things to like drape them over so that it wont fall on us," he called from the boys room, and came out a second later with his hands full of pillows. "go get some blankets!"

louis chuckled, and went off into their room. he stripped the bed of its blankets and also grabbed a couple more from the hall closet. "so how are we gonna set this up, love?" he entered the living room, and dropped the blankets onto the ground.

harry smiled, "just do what i tell you to do," he shook his head, and kissed louis' cheek before getting started.

"i don't think ive ever made a big fort kind of thing before," the older boy chuckled as he helped his boyfriend unfold the blankets.

"are you serious?!" harry gasped, "i thought you and your sisters did it when you were little!"

"that was different. we really only moved the couches and hid out in the space we blocked off," he shrugged.

harry grinned, "then this fort better be awesome."

within no time there was a fort made of blankets set up in their living room, blocking the walking space of the room. they didn't mind though, as it was a cool creation that had been put together.

"get in!" harry giggled, and louis got down on his knees to crawl under and inside the fort. it was dark outside, resulting that it was dark in the fort too.

"i cant see anything!" louis laughed, "where are you babe?!"

harry chuckled, and grabbed ahold oh louis' face before pressing their lips together. "im right here," he mumbled against his lips, and suddenly louis was kissing back, pushing his tongue through.

"this fort will be good for something," louis muttered, reattaching their lips forcefully and running his fingers through harry's curls.

☆✧☆✧

harry and louis' blizzard bucket list

make a fort (✔️)

cuddling ( )

movie marathon ( )

baking ( )

have SEX ;)))) ( ) no! -L

drawing ( )

read a book ( )

paper airplanes ( )

blow jobs ( ) harry stop u sex addict -L

make a pizza ( )

run around in fuzzy socks ( )

bubble bath ( )

☆✧☆✧

just saying that the chapters are short for a reason so yea kbye