baking

"what should we make?" harry asked, leaning over the counter.

louis grinned up at his boyfriend as he pulled things from the cabinet before standing up. he set the things on the counter and spread his arms out, presenting the items. "cookies!" he cheered.

harry smiled, "do you know how to cook?" he raised his eyebrows, "or bake?"

the older boy crossed his arms, "no but you do. i just know the ingredients. you've got to do the other stuff," he smirked.

"alright alright, but you've got to help. i'll show you what to do," harry told him. he walked to the other side where louis was, and took a look at the ingredients he pulled out.

"well this is the pre-made kind so all we have to do is make the dough into balls and put them on a tray to go in the oven," he said, looking to louis, who frowned.

"oh," louis mumbled, "i thought we were gonna be able to like actually make them," he bit his lip, and sighed as he looked at the box.

the younger boy raised his eyebrows, "well," he drew out the word, "the flour might come in handy," he smirked.

"for what?!" louis scrunched his nose, "i don't-"

he was interrupted by the white powdery substance being flung in his face. after coughing once or twice he opened his eyes, and stared at harry with disbelief.

"what the hell, harry you did not just do that," he stated.

"but i did."

"i cant believe you!"

"why i- oh!" harry blinked, and then sneezed, causing flour to shake off of his face. "oh its on you little shit!" he laughed, shoving his hand back in the bag before facing the short boy who was already ready to fire.

☆✧☆✧

harry and louis' blizzard bucket list

make a fort (✔️)

cuddling (✔️)

movie marathon ()

baking ()

have SEX ;)))) ( ) no! -L

drawing ( )

read a book ( )

paper airplanes ( )

blow jobs ( ) harry stop u sex addict -L

make a pizza ( )

run around in fuzzy socks ( )

bubble bath ( )

☆✧☆✧