drawing

"im not good at making drawings," louis said, tilting his head as he examined the doodle on his paper, which only consisted of a little stick man riding a skate board.

"then why did you write it down, love?" harry smirked,

louis shrugged, and his gaze moved to his boyfriends neck, "although im good at making hickeys," he mumbled loud enough for harry, who blushed bright red, to hear.

"shut up," he mumbled, a shy smile dancing on his lips, "im the one who got you to have sex even though you crossed it out on the list," he pointed out.

louis scoffed, "thats because you knew id do it anyway," he shot back, and then muttered on another part, "never would i give up a change to fill you up."

"louis!" harry giggled, covering his mouth as he laughed. "this isnt 'talk about sex' this is suppose to be us drawing," he shook his head, and picked up a sharpie. "gimmie your arm," he spoke, holding his hand out.

"why?" louis asked, but the other boy had already taken ahold of it, and drew something on his arm.

harry chuckled at his silly drawing, which was a teacup that he scribbled onto his skin. "thats an amazing drawing, you should get that tattooed," he smirked jokingly, and then continued to write harryharryharry all over louis' arm.

"you're such a child haz," louis grinned, leaning forward and despite harry's concentration he pressed a kiss to his cheek. "are you almost done?" he asked, "i sort of don't want a sharpie sleeve up my arm," he joked.

"oh shush," harry scolded, "i like it," he smiled cheekily, and giggled when louis rolled his eyes.

☆✧☆✧

harry and louis' blizzard bucket list

make a fort (✔️)

cuddling (✔️)

movie marathon ()

baking ()

have SEX ;)))) (✔️) no! -L YES! -H

drawing (✔️)

read a book( )

paper airplanes ( )

blow jobs ( ) harry stop u sex addict -L

make a pizza ( )

run around in fuzzy socks ( )

bubble bath ( )

☆✧☆✧