Chaeyoung approached him and crouching down. "Jungkook.." she called out his name. When he didn't respond, she rubbed his arm on his stomach softly and try again for the second time, "Jungkook.."

Jungkook move his arm over his eyes and turn his head, blinking.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" She asked.

He rubbed his face then sat up. "I think I fell asleep"

Chaeyoung sat on the couch where he lay down earlier. "Are you still upset about what happened in the party?" She asked carefully.

He turn his head, "I'm not." Then he caress her hair softly, "Go back to sleep Chae, I'll follow you later after I clean up myself" he kiss her head briefly before he stood up.

"You're mad at me" she state, make him halted and looked at her.

"I'm not mad at you-"

"Then why you're so cold to me right now?" her watery eyes now staring up at him, "I swear I didn't let him kiss me"

Jungkook cursed himself because he made her feel that way. "Chaeyoung.." He sat back down and pulled her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck almost immediately, burying her face in the crook of his neck. He then lift her body to sit on his lap.

"I didn't know he'd do that to me" she whispered. "I never thought he would do something like that to me" she sniff.

"I know" he rubbed her back shootingly, "I am not mad at you Chae. I just mad at him and to myself... I shouldn't leave you alone at the party." He tighten his arms around her before giving her a series of kisses, on her shoulder, her ear and her temple, then place his head on top of hers. "You must be in shocked too.. I'm sorry," he said softly. "I'm sorry, for questioning those non sense to you at the parking lot, I-"

"I love you Jungkook.. remember that, and that's never going to change" she said merely a whispered, but Jungkook heard it.

His lips parted on a sharp inhale then he pulled away from her, "Say it again."

She smoothed the pad of her finger over his lower lip. "I love you."

He nipped at her finger. "The other words, too"

Leaning closer, she pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose. "I love you. That's never going to change" she repeat. She aware that he might be insecure, because she don't show him she love him often enough, or maybe he was thinking that the only reason she agreed to marry him was her parents. That means she should say those three little words to remind him that she don't want to lose him... that she actually loves him.

Unable to stop himself, Jungkook cupped her face, and took her mouth into a kiss. Their mouths crashed together. Tongues tangled. He kissed her as if he wanted to consume her, devour her in desperate hard kisses. Chaeyoung closed her eyes and melted against him, flattening her hands on his muscled arms.

"Jungkook.." She pulled away, "I can't breathe"

"Neither can I" he wrapped his arms around her and drew her in for another hungry kiss. His tongue worked past her lips to plunge into her mouth. Hot, hard, and wet, melting her into the couch. She just realise that he already made her lay down on the couch with him on top of her.

His hand trailed down the length of her, settling on the curve of her waist. Nudge her thigh apart, he settled comfortably between her legs. And the feel of it was somehow sweetly familiar for her.