Being in his arms, being together!

That's life.

Until I heard him tell me this and I wish it never would have happened this way.

"Jasmine?" I hum as we enter the house. He stops me from walking and cups my face with his hands."I need to leave on a mission tonight! You will stay under the care of Finn! Don't leave the house!"

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"A mission! I have to say that it's dangerous!"

Oh fuck.

"It's Cameron isn't it?" He nods.

My mind immediately goes sideways! I see the dark shit I hoped I never saw!

I think the worst!

No!

No!

"Please don't go!" I beg, tears in my eyes."I have to go Jasmine. End it once and for all."

"Please be safe and come back to me! Come back to us!" I say. I beg. He put his hand on my stomach and leaned in and kissed my stomach!

"I promise!" He says as he kisses my lips. A long deep kiss. Like it will be the last time. "Stay safe! I love you, always!" He whispered.

"I love you more!" I say and he lets go of my hand.

Suddenly the feeling of the skin on skin contact fades away!

In my head, I think that a part of me was taken away!

He is like oxygen to me!

All I need!

I need to be strong for him and for the baby!

Please come back to me!

I breathe in hardly. I go into the kitchen and drink water. I sit on the chairs and breath In again!

Finn comes up and looks at me worryingly "Jasmine everything okay?" He asks.

I shook my head.

"He left Finn! What if? What if he dies?" I say stuttering through my tears. Finn tried to comfort me.

I heard nothing.

Only my cries and sobs.

He hugs me tight and I sob in his chest. I soak his shirt with my tears. "He will be okay Jasmine! He is a big guy! A strong, fearless man! Nothing to worry about!"

I couldn't reply when we hear the front door bang open!

"Well hello, there pretty lady!"

I left!

I promised I won't ever leave her again!

But I did.