47 | Darkness

"What do you mean he escaped? Where the fuck where the guards?" Tyler yells furiously and I make my way towards him

Scared to touch his arm.

"I am sorry sir!" The guard says but Tyler doesn't buy it. He walks fast downstairs and leaves me there confused.

Like I don't exist.

I wanna listen to what's going on.

Making my way downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. I hear Tyler's voice on the underground of the house.

I am can't be in there.

Fuck!

"Peeping huh?" I turn around and see where the voice is coming from. Finn's voice as he walks past me to go underground. "Don't worry! We will handle it but Tyler won't be happy to see you peeping. He will tell things himself." He weakly smiles and goes away.

He will tell me what's going on, right?

_______________

I woke up alone in bed.

All the scenes from last night going through my head. I got worried and jumped off the bed and walk to the closet. I notice my luggage is gone and so is Tyler's.

I rush downstairs to the kitchen, searching for Tyler and I found him sipping coffee and reading a magazine.

"Good morning amore! Slept well?" He said as he put the cup down and stood up walking towards me. I crossed my arms and showed him that I was mad and confused. "What is going on Tyler?"

He put his hands on his pocket and just eyed my face. He was wearing a suit as usual. "We are flying back to California in 30 minutes. I already packed all of your stuff." He said.

"What about your uncle?" I whispered scared of what's next.

"He is on the run Jasmine. We will find him don't worry!" He took slow steps towards me and put his hands firmly on my waist.

"I need to change!" I whispered and he nods. He leaned in and kissed my forehead before resting his on mine.

"I love you!" He whispered and it made me smile for the first time this morning. "I love you more!" I said it back and then silence.

He moved to create distance and led me to our suitcase and helped me get changed into comfier clothes.

All silence!

It's like I feel what is going to happen.

Even the weather is cold and the lights are dark.

We immediately got inside the black SUV and drove away to the airport.

I slept most of the flight and I was feeling so down emotionally.

A few days ago I found out I was pregnant and now I am scared for my life that I might not survive after all the chaos.