36 | Another failed plan

Waking up with an arm wrapped around me

Waking up with an arm wrapped around me.I missed this.I turn around to face his sleepy face.

He was snoring slightly.

I bet he got home late last night.I didn't hear him come home.I brush his hair with my fingers and he groans and opened his eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning amore!" He said with his morning voice.

Is it bad to say I am horny?

Not now Jasmine.

"Goodmorning babe!" He smirked with his eyes closed."When did you come home last night?"

"Midnight.I ate the beef you left me, it was delicious." He sent a kiss to my forehead.

"Did you train with Finn and Bianca yesterday?" I nod.

"How was it?"

"Good!I still need to practice but overall good." I stood up and went to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

"I am sure you are doing great!" He responded.I love this man.My man.

He stood up and came to brush his teeth as well.After that we shared a morning kiss and he went downstairs to cook breakfast and I was getting dress.

I wore a dress with flowers on it and it was kind of short but I could care less since I was staying at home.

I walk downstairs and the smell of burned bacon filled my lungs.I walk in the kitchen and I see Tyler cutting strawberries."Tyler the bacon?" I say and he turned his head only to see the bacon burning.

"Oh shit!" He takes the pan of the stove. "There goes the breakfast.I am sorry amore." He seemed sad that things didn't go as planned.

"Don't worry.It happens.Why are you cutting strawberries though?"

"I thought I would cut some fruits as well." He said.

"You can continue cutting the fruits,we can make a healthy breakfast." I wink at him and he smiles.

I grab two bowls and put some dry cereal and then placed the fruits that Tyler had already cut.A few slices of banana, strawberries and blueberries.

Tyler takes the bowls and placed them at the table.I grab two glasses and put orange juice on them.I bring them to the table.We sit down and than I remember that I forgot someone.

"Shit! Spoons!"

"I will go get them!" Tyler went to the kitchen and grabbed two spoons. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

We start eating."I could have used a coffee instead of the orange juice!"

"I said healthy breakfast!" He smiles and nods.It's weird how he is nodding to everything I say. "I took the day off today.I am going to train you."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah! We will start in 30 minutes!"

"It's fine with me! Get ready to get your ass beaten!"

"In your dreams mi amore!"

"Wanna bet?" I tease.He laughs and I get mad at that.I pinsh his arm harshly and stood up and start running away from the kitchen.

"Get your ass here young lady!" He started chasing me.I walk in the basement and GREAT! the door is locked."You can't go anywhere now!"

He walked over to me and grabbed me bridal style.My ass is probably showing since the dress is short.

I could care less since I am in the arms of the man I loved.

He walked upstairs back in the living room.He threw me on the couch and started tickling me.I start laughing so much that my chest was hurting.I was begging him to stop.

"One day you will be begging me to stop doing something else." He said and then he stopped tickling.

"Will you pinch me again?"

"I won't promise anything!"

"Wrong answer amore!" And he continued to tickle me once again."I am begging you p-please stop.I won't pinch you again."

"Good girl." He said and then stops.He stood up."Get ready and wait for me in the gym." I nod and he walked over to his office.

The door bell rang and he stopped.

He went to open the door and Finn and  2 other men entered.A few minutes later Tyler maid his way over to me. "Baby! I have to leave for a few hours. Don't wait on me.Lucifer will be here in case you need anything." I got a kiss on the forehead and he went out the door with the others.

Once again, I was left alone.I wished this all would stop.I know they are all trying to find Cameron but it is getting overwhelming for all of us.

It is keeping Tyler awake at night as well.He hasn't had a good night sleep in days.

I was supposed to train with him.

Another failed plan!

I am so sorry for the short chapter! It's been really hard lately since it's my first year of high school and It is getting in my head.

I promise a longer chapter next time.