03 | New me

I can't believe she said that

I can't believe she said that.I mean she is not wrong.I used to be the playboy at my old school.I used to have fun with girls and in the end break their heart.It sucked but I got used to it and it made me feel powerful.

Knowing that I would move to this city,I wanted to change that look on me but apparently it is not working.How does she see me like that? I offered her a ride home,and even asked if she was hungry.I saved her dog from running away,and me just standing in front of her thinking I am making a good impression.

When I saw her this afternoon at the bleachers it was like seeing someone was cheering for me.I think she was happy when coach called my name to be part of the team this school year.

Later that day when I saw her waiting for the bus I offered her a ride home.I was feeling nice.

Admit it Tyler you were protecting her?

Okay whatever I didn't want anything to happen to her.Happy?! I wouldn't call it protecting tho.I hardly know the girl.

I fell asleep in my thoughts!

***

It's been almost a week since the day I last spoke to Jasmine. I woke up early that day.It was a weekend and normally all teenagers sleep until afternoon.I am quite the opposite.I wake up and go to the gym.I try to go everyday but I go mostly at the weekends, since I don't have much to do on those days.

I went to a new gym today.I did every exercise that I could think of.I got so tired that I couldn't catch my breath.I managed to get the hold of it after a few minutes.

Afterwards,I went home and showered.

The football team boys wanted to hang out today,to get to know each other more before the season starts but I am not going!

You should tho!

I know but I really don't feel like spending time with those douchebags.

Luke told me that one of them raped two girls and got away with it because his dad had a high level job.So instead I am hanging out with Luke.

Luke seemed a really nice guy.I think he is dating Jasmine's friend.He is one lucky guy.

Heyy! What about Jasmine??

What about her?She didn't even bother to say sorry for judging me without knowing me.Besides it's not that big of a deal it's not that we were friends or anything?

You went out together?

Correction! We ate food and that's it.It wasn't a date.We were just hungry.

*dingdong*

-"Tyler can u get it please?"-my mom yelled.I rushed down the stairs and open the door.It was Luke.I just grabbed my jacket and went out. We were going to this near by place where high school students mostly stay.

This guy Ethan came,too!Luke's friend.It was nice getting to know new people but Ethan was giving me a weird vibe.I didn't believe anything that came out of his mouth.

-"So Ethan,Do you have a girlfriend or anything."- I asked

-"Yeah I do.I love her"

-"Really who is she?"

Luke was just listening to our conversation, and I was asking further questions so I get to know what he really is up to in this life.

-"Just some girl I met at school"

-"Ohh.You don't seem the type that could commit to a relationship??"

-"Well dude I guess-" he stopped "-i mean I am good at fucking so I guess that's why girls want me"

-"I didn't say that they want you"-I interrupt "girls that are worth of being in your life don't want just to fuck,keep that in mind."

-"Chill,dude it's not that I want to settle down in my life."

-"You do you bro."- I laughed saying the words.

Luke was practically laughing with me at that moment.

I don't even know what I am thinking.I always thought of playing around with girls and now I said that.Damn what is happening to me.

Damn what is happening to me