bonus: tw reunion part 2

Start from the beginning

Tyler answered first after Olivia motioned to him. "So, it's kind of a funny story but not really," he began, making her chuckle. "I was hanging out with her and Dyl-Pickle one night, just talking about how I had been binging Jersey Shore and was thinking of starting to watch Teen Wolf. We weren't really doing anything and she just looked at me and was like, why not start now? So we did."

Olivia nodded her head. "Exactly and while watching it, it was really sweet for the three of us because it felt like we were almost going back in time and we now have, you know, different perspectives."

"And we cried, Dylan did too even if he won't admit it," Tyler went on, his cast mates all listening intently. "We cried at every single thing you were supposed to cry at, maybe more. And we were just...we were just proud of every single one of us."

"Which led to our tweets," Olivia added. "I just remember you, Ty, suddenly turning to me in the middle of season three — like big eyes and everything — and asking, dude, why did we stop doing this show? And it got us talking about how interesting it would be to see our characters now and, yeah...that's pretty much it."

"So what does it mean for you two, and Dylan you can answer this as well since you three see the most of each other, to see everyone here?" Josh asked.

"I'm loving it," Tyler answered, Olivia agreeing.

"Me too!"

"Yeah, I think we all connect more than people think we do," Dylan spoke up for the first time, cuing more nods. "Like, even beyond me, Livie, and T-Pose...from day one, we were all so close and that didn't just end when the cameras stopped rolling. We all still talk, we hang out and catch up on life and that says a lot about the relationships we formed and the power they have. And I literally told T-Pose the other day that rewatching the show is watching you and me learn how to act on the fly — and that's what it was. Teen Wolf was the first thing I ever did and it was like our school and I remember being 19, freshly graduated and just giving acting a shot. It was never lost on me that this was an amazing opportunity to try to get really good at what I wanted to be, you know?"

"And we shared that," Tyler interjected, Dylan agreeing without hesitation.

"Oh, yeah, for sure," he stated. "You know, we were the same age, and dude, your energy just leading the show from day one—" Tyler softly pouted, touched by his best friend's words. "I cannot say how instrumental that was to the entire series, and how much we all love each other, how much heart the show had throughout. That heartbeat was pumped by T-Pose from day one."

"I think that's very true," Josh stated before he cracked a grin. "But Dylan, it's kind of funny that you mentioned how much love you all have for one another — and I don't believe there's any doubt about it now — but I remember watching you guys in the first few seasons and seeing almost a bickering tone between you and Ms. Mason."

Olivia laughed, the rest of the cast from the first few seasons not hesitating to agree with the MTV host.

"Isn't that crazy?" Olivia commented, her smile not fading. "I've thought about that, too. But one thing between me and Dyl is that we just got off on the wrong foot — and he's right. It was Tyler who helped us get past that."

"And look at you now!" Tyler teased, Dylan shaking his head in amusement. "My OTP is still happy and healthy and together."