A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)

Start from the beginning

At the same time Gaban was doing so much to my clit. From sucking it, to nibbling, flicking it, and running his tongue in circles around it, I was quickly getting close to finishing.

Gaban started to thrust his hips upwards, getting more of his length in my mouth, so I knew he was close as well.

We kept going and soon enough we both came. Gaban forced his dick into my throat as he came, his cum coating my throat.

At the same time, my body twitched, and I breathed heavily as I came into his mouth as well. He licked up my juices, and I swallowed his cum before I sat back up.

I turned back around to face him while sitting on his dick, inserting it into me.

We wrapped our arms around each other before he stood up. I wrapped my legs around him and he led us further into the water.

"I can't wait any longer." Gaban said standing in the middle of the hot spring. Instantly he started to pound into me. He slid himself out of me, then slammed back in, giving me great pleasure.

It's been a while since we have gotten to do this. I'm a little nervous. I can feel that my face is red. I dug my face into his neck to hide my embarrassment.

Gaban continued to pound into me, causing waves of water to go out to the sides of the hot spring.

My husband was hitting all my right spots causing me to moan into his neck.

"Ga-Gaban, you feel...so good." I say between breathes. I heard him chuckle before he picked up speed, and I could tell I was getting close to finishing.

"(y/n), Lets cum together." I nodded into his neck. I was getting closer and closer to finishing and then it finally happened.

I felt a sudden warmth inside of me as I came onto his large dick when he pounded into me a final time.

We both stopped to catch our breathes.

"Where should we do it now, but this time you have to do all the work. I'm tired." He said. I looked around for someplace interesting, when I found it.

"Over there. Sit against that." I said pointing behind him at a giant smooth rock. He turned around to look at it.

He then turned his body and started walking us over to it, smiling at me.

When we got to the rock, he carefully sat down against it with his legs sprawled out in front of him. I unwrapped my legs from him and flipped around so that I was facing away from him, sitting on my shins.

I positioned myself above his dick, and slowly lowered myself onto him. He reached his hands around and started groping my boobs.

My hands reached up and placed themselves over his, and I started to bounce my hips up and down on his dick.

Suddenly I felt his face on my back. His breathe sending shivers through my body. Gaban started to plant kisses on my back.

My movements became sloppy from my knees getting weak. This was never very easy to do but trying to do it on the ground was not a smart idea on my part. Thankfully they have grass laying around the rock and not concrete or other rocks.

"I'm going to cum (y/n)," he said groaning into my back. I was getting close again to, so I decided to pick up speed. Moans started to leave my mouth and I bit my lips closed out of habit.

After a few more bounces, I came. I kept bouncing because Gaban hadn't yet, and it allowed me to ride out my high.

I felt my husband twitch inside of me and cum yet again. I stopped and felt his hot cum running out of me.

I thought we were done until he flipped over on his side and took me with him. He started pounding into my pussy from behind.

"Mmm, Gaban you feel so good." I moan. He sucks on my neck before biting down. Thats gonna leave a mark.

"I bet that you feel even better (y/n)." He knows exactly what to say. He kept pounding into me. it's a good thing he rented out the whole hot spring, because the sound of our skin clapping was loud.

I was getting close to finishing one last time, and him obviously trying to leave marks on my neck, made me really happy.

After a few more seconds We both came one last time. I had felt him twitch inside of me again, as I released all over him yet again. We both stopped to catch our breathes.

I turned my head around to face him. He looked at me and I placed my lips on his. He kissed me back placing a hand on my face.

He stopped kissing me suddenly and released his grip on me and stood up, while I followed.

"Now let's enjoy what this place is actually intended for." He said wrapping an arm around my torso and picking me up.

I was facing away from him as he carried me, and my legs dangled and swayed as he walked.

He stepped into the hot spring, both of us slowly getting submerged in the warm water yet again. Gaban sat in the water against the edge and placed me onto his lap.

I rested my head back on his shoulder, and he placed his arms up on the outside rim. We were quiet for a while and eventually both fell asleep.