(EN-)as romantic tropes: OT7

Začít od začátku

-childhood friends to lovers

The lovers grew up together from being children to being adults and soon, feelings took over as both of them fell in love with each other.

You and Jay met as 9 year olds when he first moved in to your neighborhood. Initially being hesitant, both of you soon warmed up to each other. You started to invite him to play with you, to which he always happily agree and started to call you over to play with him as well. From being children, you two grew up into teens and that was when Jay started feeling a different kind of way for you. You, being the clueless person, did not realize his true feelings towards him until he started become very protective of you. You yourself noticed that you used to feel a little jealous every time he was being a little too friendly with anyone. After passing out from school, you two enrolled in different universities. Jay thought that you would be leaving him, so his confession was a very confusing one. 

"Y/N, I know we're going to different colleges now and that we won't be together anymore but listen to me this last time before you leave me. I...Y/N, I have been in love with you for a really long time, since the beginning of high school. We've been friends since we were kids, you've always been so caring and nice. I just could not resist falling in love with you. Y/N, I love you."

"Jay? I am not leaving you. Our universities are in the same city."

"Wait...WAIT WHAT?"

You booped his nose and pecked his lips, giggling as you saw his shocked expression.

"Cute. You should be lucky that I have feelings for you too, my dear little Jay."

Jake:

-first love

-first love

The first time they met each other, something about each other stood out to both of them as they do not realize they are experiencing this foreign emotion called love.

You two met each other through Sunghoon, who was a mutual friend. It was a casual meet up, so you didn't wear anything flashy, just a simple dress with a few accessories and keeping your dyed hair open. He also did not go overboard, wearing a simple shirt and jeans. But the moment both of you saw each other, you were starstruck at the sight. You saw a prince meanwhile he couldn't keep his eyes off you. Throughout the outing, he stared at you from time to time, often getting caught by you. You smiled whenever you caught him red handed staring at you. Before everyone headed home, you took a tissue paper and wrote your number on it with your eyeliner. You handed him the paper and winked at him.

"I'm Y/N."

"Oh..uh...h-hey I'm Jake."

You chuckled at his nervousness.

"You're really cute, you know."

Sunghoon: