Into a new world

Before I died, I didn't remember much. All I remember were 3 words 'Demigod', 'Hades' and, 'Sophia'. 
The moment I opened my eyes, I see a whole open sky. I looked around and I see that I was standing on a platform, with my body. Not soul or spirit. 

"Welcome, Ian." Said a female voice. I walked forward and see a woman sitting in a throne. 
"Who are you? Where am I?" I said quickly. 
"Ara ara, What a lot of questions, don't worry. You're safe." The scene changed, and there was a table full of coffee jelly in front of me. (A/N: I like Coffee Jelly.)
"Now Ian, to answer your questions..." She summoned a cup of expresso. "You are in a magical world, and I am technically the creator." She sipped some coffee, ignoring the fact that I was stuffing myself with jelly. 
"I need you to do a job for me." She said seriously. 
"Whamph thaft?" I said, with my mouth full. 
"You are what every calls a demigod. You died, so I took you here to help me." 
"What is a demigod?" I said after swallowing. 
"A offspring of a god and mortal." She said rolling her eyes.
"Who is my godly parent then?" 
"You will find out soon." She stood and sat back on her throne, and everything around me dissapear and I find myself in a chair in front of her. 

"So, I need a demigod to help me." 
"How?" I asked.
"I need you to kill the demon lord there." 
"But, I'm just a kid..."
"Don't worry, on the way you will find teammates and you have 20 years until you will die by the demon lord." 
"Do I get like powerups and all that?" She thought for a few seconds.
"Yes, I suppose. If you want, I can tell you the powers you had before. But-"
"Deal." 
"But, you will need to do something for me." 
"Shoot." She smirks and shows a sly smile.
"Your life will become harder, in some ways." She smiled and she slowly faded. 

The world began spinning, and the world turned black. A few seconds later, a light came down on top of me.
5 door like things dropped down from above. They were ranked S, L, E, R, and U. The female voice came into my mind again. 

"Oh, btw. You should remember what powers you had before. Now, there are magical elements and powers. You can freely choose one ability from each level. S is the best and U is the worst. Choose wisely." The female voice dissapeared and I looked at each and all of the abilities. 

I looked around from the 'doors' and I took a long time deciding them.

For the S ability, I found the ability Chronokinesis. There is a definetion to it,  Allow user freely stop, start, speed, decrease time. But requires massive concentration. If not could start a time break. 

For the L ability, I found the ability Overhaul, it Allows user freely destroy and creat atoms and matter. But can get out of control, to prevent this requires a protection over hands. 

For the E ability, I found Basic mastery. Allows user to master and use every basic skill and basic powers. 

For the R ability, I found Language Mastery, Allows user to master and use every language heard and known, magic and non-magic. 

Because U are some useless and bad abilities, I looked around and find something that could help me. But then near the end of the list, I found a extrodinary ability. I choose it and the second I touched it, I got teleported to the next stage. 

The goddess voice came into my head again, "You certainly took your time with your choosing, now you can choose your element of 'power'. There are total of 8 elements, fire, wind, water, earth, ice, electric, shadow, and light. 
I thought of my old life, I was a son of Hades, the god of the dead. So I choose the element of Darkness. 

The world again changed, and I was back in the seat in front of the throne. The goddess was smiling at me.
"Well Ian, you are going to be 're-in-car-na-ted' you are going to be reborn. But you will keep your memories of this, but not your old ones. Got it?"
"Sure..." 
"You will now experience your new life. But first you need too know something. In this world not everyone is talented, they either have their martial soul or a class they have chosen. Martial souls are mainly genetics, People with Martial Souls have a higher rank in this world. Good luck you lucky child."

Light surrounded my eyes and my eyes got forcefully closed. The next time I opened my eyes, I see two people in front of me. 
We were in like a medieval hospital, and the woman was holding me in his arms. 

"Oh my, what lovely eyes he has." But he saw my eyes quickly turned green and back to normal.
"What should we name him?"
"How about A-" Before he said something, he hesitated. Then he continued. "Ian." The woman smiled. 
"A lovely name." 

I guess my new life started. 

A/N: Hello people!

I like anime, no I LOVE anime. So this book is related to multiple animes, and some are related to PJO, so you could guess this is a pjoxAnime book, idk.
If there are some ideas, please tell me. It honestly does so much and supports me a lot.
If you life some more, make sure to vote on it. 

Stay safe and have a nice day,
Kind regards from, 
-PhoenixFlies65