He's my drug

A day has passed since I had my first kiss with Lucas. I still couldn't believe it, he kissed me.. It was the best feeling in the world, it felt as if my whole world lit up again, and I couldn't stop smiling

But the fact that he's moving hurt my excited heart even more. I was walking along the shore quietly listening to "Sweater Weather" and chewing a small piece of mint gum, the taste of it had already worn out but I didn't throw it away yet. I was wearing my gray Nike hoodie with black jeans. My hood was up because it was sprinkling a bit, and small, cold droplets of rain landed on my face. My dark hair was messed up by the wind and I could hear the waves of the sea hitting the dry land with more and more power each time. 

It was my own kind of therapy in a way, long mindless walks and music quietly playing in my ears. It was relaxing, but it didn't replace the warm, gentle touch of Lucas.

Before I met him I thought that I didn't need anything but nature, sea and music. I was wrong, Lucas was like a drug to me that I could never get enough of. Nothing was better than spending time with him, even cigarette's couldn't replace him. The cold smoke was nothing compered to him.. His lips, his body, his touch..

My thought's were interrupted by a text message that I got. It was Lucas..

my bitch <3

hey wanna come to my place beautiful?

~~~~~~

I didn't want to see all the moving boxes in his house, but I really wanted to see him and declining would just be mean so I replied..

my bitch <3

hey wanna come to my place beautiful?

yeah, sure why not :)

be there in 5min.

~~~~~~

I wasn't to far from his house already, so I just hurried my walk a bit. When I reached his front door I took a deep breath and knocked. In a couple seconds the door opened and Lucas was standing in the doorway smiling at me.

-You look really pretty today Esm,- he said

-Thank you, you to look quite handsome,- I cringed at my words a bit

He smiled and invited me inside. I have been to his house thousands of times, but seeing all the different kind of boxes on the ground and things missing from the shelves really broke me.

-I'm sorry that it's such a mess,- Lucas put his hand on my back

-It's totally fine, I understand, but what are we going to do,- I asked

-Hmm.. I was thinking how about we bake some cookies?

-Huh? But I don't even know how to bake,- I giggled

-Well I do,- he took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen

Then he started taking all of the ingredients out, and I just stared at him, he looked hot doing anything I thought to myself. Dude what am I even thinking! 

-Come here, help me mix the dough,- he looked at me standing there silently

~~~~~~

As I was mixing the dough with a wooden spoon, Lucas went into the other room to look for chocolate chips. The dough smelled amazing, we put in some vanilla extract and brown sugar. I didn't know that Lucas knew how to bake, I knew his cooking kind of sucked cuz I once tried his cooked egg and I almost vomited. But I think it was on purpose that time, so that he could laugh at me. Although after that he did take care of me for the rest of the day, reminding me of the incident, laughing.

My thought's were interrupted by two hands hugging my waist. He had hugged me from behind and didn't let me move an inch. 

-Lucas what are you doing,- I giggled

-Stealing you, - he smirked

-No need for that, I'll always be by your side, even if we're miles away

He then spinned me around so that I was facing him and kissed me again. He put one of his hands behind my head and with the other one rubbed circles on my back. I put both of my arms around his neck and pulled closer.

He was my drug and I was his..

~~~~~~

When the cookies were in the oven we decided to just chill on the couch, cuddling. It was amazing how he made me feel. He could ask me to crawl on my knees and bark like a little puppy and I would do it just for him. 

He leaned closer to me and I could feel his warm breath. 

-I love you,- he whispered into my ear

I got shivers all over my body 

-I do to, I love you..

He then started giving me little kisses all over my body and wouldn't stop. I was giggling because of the tickles it gave me, but didn't try to stop him. After a while I fell asleep in his arms smiling..

~~~~~~

After I woke up I felt a blanket on top of me and Lucas was sitting beside me staring at my hazel eyes.

-Good morning sleepy head,- he giggled

I saw the cookies on the small coffe table beside me.

-How long was I asleep for?- I yawned

-Hm..Let me think, around 2 hours maybe- he answered

I then sat up on the couch and leaned closer to him.

-Why didn't you wake me up?

-Well you look very adorable when your sleeping,- he smiled at me

-Stop making me blush,- I pushed him slightly 

And we both started laughing. I then tried one of the cookies and it was really good.

-You really do know how to bake, - I complimented him

-Told ya

~~~~~~

After spending a couple more hours at his place, he walked me home.

-Tomorrow you're flying away aren't you..?- I frowned

-Mhm I'm so sorry Esme

-I told you don't be sorry, I'll live,- I gave him a sad smile

-So this is the last time we are seeing each other in a while..- I started again and took his hand

I could see the pain in his eyes, but he touched my hand and said:

-Just let me go we'll meet again soon..