47

A U T H O R

*BANG!*

"NOO!" Jennie screamed as she dropped down to her knees, leaning towards a bleeding Taehyung... "What have you done?!" She screamed once more as she continues to cry with him in her arms...

He took the bullet... Stepped in front of her as Renee pulled the trigger... Renee dropped the gun... Footsteps sped up the stairs and there Mr. Kim was...

His eyes widen as he sees what had happened... Renee had her hand up to her mouth while looking at the two... The gun was on the ground near her feet...

"V!" Mr. Kim knelt down to his son... He immediately checked his pulse and sighs in relief... "Where's Jin and Jisoo? He's losing a lot of blood" She shaking said to him...

"They went somewhere... We need to take him to the hospital!" He rushed as he carried his son... (apparently, he's strong enough to do so) "But you're identity-"

"I don't care... We just need to take him there... If we don't, he's gonna leave us" Mr. Kim rushed to his car with Jennie... And for once, Mr. Kim had guilt in his eyes...

He didn't want to lose his son... He's been a horrible father and he doesn't want to be known as one... (Even tho he is-)

He didn't care about anything else other than his son... He didn't follow any rules on the road... He looked over to Taehyung and sucked in a deep breath then continues to rush towards the hospital...

Jennie kept crying... She couldn't believe what's happening... She was nervous... Her hands are trembling as she holds his cold hands...

They finally arrive to the hospital...

"That's Mr. Kim!"

"What are they doing here?"

"That's his son!"

Words were being thrown here and there as they were getting out of the car...
"I'm a horrible person, Yes, I know... But please help my son! He's losing a lot of blood" He told the nurses and they rushed Taehyung to the emergency room...

Mr. Kim walked back to the waiting room... He spots Jennie with her small body rolled up into a ball as she continues to cry...

"I'm so sorry, Kim... Now, I see how much you and my son love each other... I never got to feel love... I'm so sorry... This is my fault" Mr. Kim covered his face with his hands as Jennie doesn't say anything back...

After a couple hours, nurses rushed to the waiting room... "Mr.Kim?" They say making Jennie and Mr. Kim lift their heads up...

"We're so sorry..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

im sorry guyz