33

THE NEXT MORNING...

A U T H O R

Jennie opened her eyes as she heard the ringing of her alarm clock- wait what? Her eyes widened as she remembered what happened the night before...

She doesn't remember going to bed... She probably fell asleep against the door and Taehyung probably put her there- TAEHYUNG!

She jolts up then ran to the guest room then tried to open and it was unlocked... She opened the door just to see nothing but most importantly, no one...

She suddenly got nervous then ran back to their room then checked the closet then a sob escaped her mouth as she saw none of Taehyung's clothes and just all of his things were gone...

She walked out of the closet then saw that his computer set was still there... She walked towards it then saw a note...

"I'm so so sorry, Jen... I... I just got hut... So bad... I'm back with Jin hyung and Appa and the gang... DON'T come after me... I need time...

- Taehyung

More tears escaped her eyes... She was crying... Taehyung was her everything... I mean yeah she said no because she wasn't ready... But she still loved the said boy...

4 AM

Taehyung stood up from the bed then carefully opened the door revealing a sleeping Jennie, sitting on the floor...

He sadly smiled still trying to ignore the sharp pain in his chest... He carefully carried Jennie then walked her over to their room and tucked her in..

He walked into the closet then took his bags and packed all his stuff...

After that... He looked around and noticed that he had quite a lot of clothes and it took almost half of the closet... He lowly chuckled then walked out with everything he owns...

He wrote a letter then left it on the computer set... He walked out the gate then looked back at the palace of a house then walked to his car...

He drove to their own mansion and saw that lights were already switched on around the mansion...

He knocked on the door revealing Jin in his doctor coat... "Tae? I thought-" "She said no hyung" He interrupted the older making Jin hug him... "It's alright... " He assured...

"Tae? I thought you were with Jennie?" Jisoo says as she saw the younger male hugging his older brother... "Long story... " Taehyung sighed....

"I would like to hear it and no buts... I don't care if you don't want to talk about it, so sit your ass on this chair and talk to me" Jisoo rambled making Tae and Jin look at her with fear...

"Damn you scary"

TO BE CONTINUED...