32

A U T H O R

"No"

"W-what? "

"I can't Tae... I-Im sorry... I just... " More tears streamed down her face as tears just started to form on Taehyung's eyes... "I'm not ready... I... I've b-been so busy and... I get stressed, Tae-" "I can take care of you... Jen I can do anything-"

Taehyung literally choked on his words as sobs start to go out of his mouth... "I'm not ready... Maybe... Maybe in the future... We can... Tae?" At this point all Taehyung could feel was sadness...

He just got rejected... By the love of his life... He was spacing out... He couldn't just ignore the pain in his chest...

"Tae... Are y-you okay?" She stuttered out making Taehyung snap out of his daze... "Jen... It hurts... "

"I'm sorry... I-" Before she could finish her sentence, Taehyung stormed out and went in the house... "TAE!" She called for him but he didn't look back...

She ran in the house then walked to their supposedly shared room, expecting to see Tae sitting on his bed but he wasn't there..

She ran around the house then saw that one of the guest rooms of the house was locked... She banged on the door then her cried became louder... "Tae please... " She cried for his name but no response...

She was crying hard... She was on the ground, sitting against the door while hugging her knees... "Tae... "

Meanwhile, Tae was just staring at the door as tears streamed down his face... He really thought she would say yes... He looked at the picture on his phone wallpaper. ..

More tears dripped on his phone as he continues to stare at the picture

More tears dripped on his phone as he continues to stare at the picture... "Tae... " He hears Jennie's cries from the other side of the door...

"I'm sorry Jen"

TO BE CONTINUED...

This is a very short chapter but it's for the story I promise...