49

A U T H O R

YEARS LATER...

Everyone has reached the point that they accept death... They're aged... After Taehyung's death, they continued a normal life with each other...

Jin and Jisoo got married 3 years after Taehyung's death... Lisa and Jungkook also got married a year after Jin and Jisoo... Chaeyoung met Him in and they started dating...

As for Jennie, she carried on visiting Taehyung's grave everyday after work... But now she never leaves her bed... She can't leave her bed... Besides from their age, Jennie got cancer...

She was getting through it... But she knows that the time has come...

She smiles at Lisa... Her best friend for all her life... "Lisa... It's time... " She says making the other frown... "It doesn't have to be... Jen-" Lisa tried but Jennie just shook her head... "I can't anymore" Jennie said making Lisa just nod...

Lisa left the room and left Jennie rest...

"Taehyung... It's so unfair... You have your young face and I have already aged" She said as she imagined the look on Taehyung's face if he were there...

She closed her eyes... Then opened them... She looks at herself and she was back to when she was 20... She closed her eyes again then opened them again...

Then there he was... Taehyung...
He was standing there... Smiling...
Jennie rubbed her eyes and looked again... He was still there...

"You age beautifully"
He says quietly making her immediately run to him as they hug each other as they're reunited once again...

"Taehyung... You're here..."

Jennie says as tears stream out of his and her eyes...

"I'm always here"

They continue to hug and cry on each others shoulder...

After all these years, they're finally together...

I guess walking through that alley way was the best choice Jennie made that day...

"Hello?" Jennie called in confusion... "Sh!t" the voice mumbled then a figure came out of the dark alley way ... "Hello mister!" the girl cheerfully greeted him... Making him smile...

THE END...

im srry this ended very shortly and i made y'all wait for sooo long but im busy with school and i was thinking on how this story could have a good ending...

but here u go...thx for everything tho-
i luv y'all <3