44

A U T H O R

THE NEXT DAY...

Taehyung woke up feeling an arm wrapped around his waist... He rubs his eyes then looks at who then immediately stood up...

"What are you still doing here, Renee?! I told you to leave!" Taehyung yelled at the said girl making her jolt up from the bed.... "Why are you so against us? I mean... We look perfect for each other" She walked towards him and pulled his collar...

He immediately pulled away then yanked her hands off of his shirt... "No, we're not! Okay? Just go back to Daegu!" He said then rubbed his head in frustration...

"Is this because of that Jennie girl that was here yesterday? Everything was fine before she came... " She rolled her eyes then looked at Taehyung...

"Whatever you'll say, I'm staying until you come back to Daegu with me" She added then smirked at the boy...

Taehyung and Renee walks down the stairs to have breakfast until Taehyung stopped at the familiar voice he heard from the kitchen...

They both rushed their way down and saw Jennie in a badass outfit... (imagine a badass outfit cuz im lazy) "Good morning Taehyung and his bitch" She says then smirked at their reaction...

"Did you just call me a bi-" "Renee, shut up for a moment!" Taehyung yelled at Renee making her raise her eyebrow... "Jen... What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he steps closer to her...

"What's the problem? I've done this before and you've seen me like this, Tae... Don't play dumb" She said while smirking once again at Tae and Renee... She turns around and sees Jisoo's surprised look and then chuckled...

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked making Jennie look at him... "I don't know... Just felt like it... I joined the gang again... Woohoo" She said with complete sarcasm...

"Jen... Snap out of this" Taehyung says as he grabs her arm pulls her towards his chest..."Why are you so against this?" She looked him in the eyes only to get lost in them like before...

"Cause this isn't you... This isn't who you are, Jen" He says as he leans closer, trying to close the gap between them... Until they heard a slight 'ehem' from behind Taehyung...

They look towards Renee then spot her smiling at them..."Hi" Renee says with sarcasm... Jennie flashes a fake smile at her then they both roll their eyes at each other...

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung was feeling weird about Jennie joining the gang again...Cause he's going to leave Seoul soon and he wanted to protect her...

While stuck in thought, he walked towards the training area and he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice Renee following him like a lost puppy...

They go inside then sees Jennie holding a gun in her hand..."The little princess can hold a gun! Wowww I wonder if she can shoot with it" Renee scoffed making Jennie roll her eyes at her...

She cocks the gun and shoots all the targets dead in the middle...Jennie chuckled as she looks at both of their mouths ajar...

"Still got it" She says then blows the tip of the gun... "Actually... Tae, can I talk to you?" Jennie says while flashing fake smiles towards Renee...

"Privately"

TO BE CONTINUED...

just used the name renee bc i rlly like it...

it's not irene- its renee😎 (reney)

ill update earlier today just in case i forget again-