"My dad said when he went back, Joseph was already adopted. " she ends the story looking out the window. I don't say anything and neither does Kyle. Jessica yawns and falls back into her seat. Kyle places her head gently on his shoulders and begins playing with her hair.

After some time, we finally reach my home and Jessica wakes up. She blushes and hurries out of the car after seeing the position she was in. We all end up in my office, but I notice how Jessica is struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Look Jessica" She looks up at me with determined, yet tired eyes. "You just got back and I can see how exhausted you are, maybe we could do this later today when you are rested and cleaned up." she turns to Kyle and back at me, she nods her head and walks out.

I call in a maid to help her settle in and I make my way back to my room. I walk in the dark room that lost its light when Victoria was here. I walk over to the window and day dream of Victoria wrapping her arms around me telling me how much she loves me.

I pick up my phone and dial a number and after a couple of seconds, the call goes through. "Hello, Xavior." says the rough voice of Charles. "Hello Charles, we've got Jessica back and we're going to question her after she wakes up. I'll fill you in on what she says and hopefully we'll find Victoria as well.

After the call, I finally muster the energy to go back to my office and focus my energy on something other than Victoria.

*******
~Victoria's POV

I wake up feeling extremely tired, I stare at the alarm clock and see that it's past noon. I contemplate whether I should get up or not. I choose to stay in bed as I do not want to see Jackson.

The afternoon sun shines brightly on my body, almost forcing me to get up. After much mental preparation, I finally gain the strength to stand up. I begin tidying up and head to the bathroom to wash off all the crazy events that has happened. I start thinking of the girl's terrified scream.

Who was she and did Jackson have anything to do with it? After I've completed my usual bathroom routine, I walk over to the wardrobe filled with racks of clothing, "A gift to make you more comfortable". That's what Jackson told me. He seems so tender hearted... No doubt, he has some serious issues, but that was due to him losing his fiance...

If I had to lose Xavior, who knows who I'll turn into. I end up choosing an all black workout set and pairing it with brand new sneakers. I head out and grab breakfast before heading to the gym room. Please don't let me bump into Jackson, I think to myself as I make my way to the gym.

I see that the massive gym has no soul in sight. I thank God and walk in, ready to build some muscle, if I want a chance at survival I need to be strong.

After two exhausting hours, I finally finish and head out to take a shower. Unfortunately I am met with the ground when a tall, strong figure knocks my sore body over. I hiss in pain and hold onto my elbows as I landed right on them.

I look up angrily, but quickly change my expression as I see Jackson tower over me with his large frame. His muscles trying to break free from the tight shirt he is wearing, his veins imitating a map that leads from his triceps all the way to his fingers. I stop myself from looking further down and look to the extended hand Jackson is offering.

I hesitate by looking at his hand and back to his face. He rolls his eyes and says, "Look, I'm not gonna stand here like this all day. You either take my hand or I'm walking on you because you're in my way." I try to get up on my own, but my body is so exhausted, it demands I stay on the ground. I let out a sigh and take his hand.

He pulls too hand and I end up crashing right into his chest. He holds me tight in his grip as he tries to regain his balance. I look up at him, after we found our balance, to find him staring deeply into my eyes. His emerald eyes carries so many emotions that it's hard to tell what his feeling or even thinking. As I look closer, I see tiny specks of hazel in there, it looks so devilish, yet so mesmerizing.

I look down at his lips, so pink and full. I look back up to him and find him staring at my lips as well. He looks right back at me and whispers in such a gentle tone, "You are so beautiful, do you know that?"

I completely freeze, my mind goes blank and I can't seem to think straight, no, I can't seem to think at all. He begins moving his head closer to mine. "May I?" He asks waiting for my response, but I give him none.

My mind starts becoming fuzzy and I find my self closing my eyes. I feel Jackson hold me tighter towards his chest and I place my hands on his hips to stop me from falling as my legs were about to give in due to the intense workout. My entire body feels numb that I can't find the energy to stop him.

I open my eyes slightly to find Jackson right in front of me. "Let me taste you, sweet Victoria."

Done and dusted. Do you think somethings gonna happen between Jackson and Victoria? But anyways, thanks for the support and keep safe ❤️