Both Y/N and Tanjiro's side started to fight, Y/N and the others still fighting on top of the house while Tanjiro and Uzui fought against Gyutaro in the first floor, defending from both the obi of Daki and Gyutaro's blood scythes was proving to be extremely difficult, the speed of the attacks barely enough to the poor eyes of a human to follow.

It didn't take long for the house to start to collapse, the two who were still in the last floor now also having to worry about the wreckage falling from above. 'It's collapsing! I can barely see through all the debris!' Uzui thought in exasperation, before one of Gyutaro's attacks got dangerously close to his head, him managing to defend it in the last second and going back to trade blows with the demon.

'He's fast! He really is like a mantis! What fighting style is this?!'

Gyutaro got close to him, ready to do another strike, several of his blood scythes also coming to attack him from behind. 'There's no escape!'

Tanjiro rapidly stepped behind him, using his sword to stop the flying blades to finish Uzui off from the behind. 'Aaaah! These attacks are slowing me down! Dodge! Reflect! A direct blow will snap my blade!

'Head on, he will always be stronger than me, but... If I deflect and sidestep, things will even out. When it comes to defense, flexible water breathing is superior, my blade wouldn't be chipped if I used it to begin with.' Tanjiro quickly changed his style to the water forms, using its flexibility to deflect the attacks.

Sound breathing, fifth form : string performance

Uzui started to do a wave of attacks at Gyutaro, the continuous cuts making him slowly step behind. 'He gains nothing by pressing me with such a flashy move!'

Tanjiro stabbed various of Daki's obi, sinking them into the ground. 'Work, damn it! Distract Gyutaro, even a little! Find a way to him!'

'Tanjiro's in trouble! I don't know how he's still up and fighting, that shoulder wound is deep! It isn't bleeding anymore, but he's on the edge! He'd drop his sword if the hilt wasn't tied to his hand! It's my fault for getting poisoned, if I don't finish this fast, we're all dead!'

Back to Y/N and the others, things weren't much better either, Daki really wasn't holding back with her attacks at all, and thanks to this, Y/N was not really sure if they are trying to get her alive or not.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Die, you ugly bugs!"

"YAAAAAH! It's not just the obi! There's blood blades too! I can't get close to the worm-woman at all!" Inosuke exclaimed as he dodged from the obi lunges.

"Woah! Those blood blades are specially dangerous! I can feel my skin tingling! Even a slight nick would be enough to kill me!"

"Ugh-" One of the blood scythes grazed against Y/N's thigh, when she saw the small and seemingly inoffensive cut, she already knew that she was doomed. "Uh-oh- the poison-"

Luckily, she already died countless times from poisoning before, so just like Uzui, she also had a certain resistance to poison, though hers was accidental and probably way weaker than Uzui's.

But even so, redeeming Daki was starting to turn more and more into a far dream... "Underling! Concentrate!"

"Oh- Sorry!" She quickly went back to battle, deciding against telling them that she got poisoned, it would probably only bring unnecessary worries anyway.

Tanjiro and Uzui were now fighting in the middle of the road, the burgundy boy jumped back to evade both the obi and the several blood blades trying to kill him, his almost limp body rolling against the earth ground. 'Such ferocious attacks! I can barely breathe! I might pass out! Recovery breathing! Do recovery breathing!'