Y/n was dumbfounded.

Pills are not a rare thing, and the Old Master can only throw them away if he can’t finish eating them, but this Taehyun can really take advantage of the loopholes, and he can even sell the leftover medicine.

“Dad, this medicine is not right, how can you sell it.”

Gong Yoo said: “I don't know about that. Anyway, Taehyun helped me sell the medicine. Guess how much it sold.”

“Over a thousand?”

“Your point is not even a fraction.” Gong Yoo triumphed and slapped: “It's half a million!!”

“puff!”

Y/n was drinking water, and the water in her mouth spurted out suddenly.

She couldn’t believe it. The pill that cost less than 100 were sold for half a million by Taehyun, a profiteer?

Who is the hopeless person who has a lot of money and is fooled by this profiteer?

Y/n couldn’t help asking: “Which wrongdoer did this profiteer sell the medicine to?”

“I don't know, Taehyun said that he has professional ethics and must keep his clients secret.”

After Gong Yoo finished speaking, he shook his head and sighed: “The 500,000, he hit my card with a lot of money, saying that he was filial to you. I will give him a bit of hard work. He doesn't want it. These two hairs do business. His talent, when he stops making fakes, I advise him to do a decent job and go to work.”

Y/n shook her head.

People like Taehyun can’t change the sh!t!

He has been kidnapped since he was a child, and it has become commonplace. If he really wants to go to work for a day, I am afraid this is like killing him.

It is impossible for him to go to work, he will never go to work in his life.

However, since the pills are sold at a high price by the Old Master, they can be used as subsidies for the family.

Anyway, the Yoo family recently left the Yoo company, and Karina might have to be unemployed at home for a while, and the Old Master’s dividends from the Yoo company might not be available, so it was just the money to make the transition.

After earning half a million in vain, Gong Yoo’s originally depressed mood was swept away, and he walked all the way into the bedroom humming the red lantern of Peking opera, finally showing a smile on his face.

Y/n went back to the bedroom and told Karina about it.

Karina almost jumped out of bed and asked nervously: “Others spend a lot of money to buy pills, but if something goes wrong with eating that thing, can we get away with it?”

“Don't worry.” Y/n said with a smile: “This "blood-relief pill” is only for removing blood stasis and invigorating blood. The materials are not valuable. They can't be eaten as a meal, and they will have nosebleeds for two days at most. The blame is to buy medicine Customers, people are stupid and have a lot of money.”

Karina was still worried: “Then you say, who on earth is willing to spend half a million to buy these two pills?”

Y/n said casually: “It may be someone who has cerebral obstruction or a cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. This pill is also very effective for these diseases.”

Hearing what he said, Karina’s hanging mental complexity was relieved a lot.

These types of diseases are serious medical illnesses, and it would cost no less than 500,000 to go to the hospital for treatment.

I hope the medicine will work and don’t make people spend so much money in vain.

After eating, Y/n received a call from Jisub when she was washing the dishes.

Although Jisub is known as the underground king of Wrestvel, he has been low-key and depressed since he met Y/n.

Although Y/n didn’t look down on him, she had to say that Jisub was quite sensible. Last time Beomgyu was bullied, and in the hospital ward, he also helped her solve a little problem.

So at that time, Y/n had promised that she would give him a chance to rise to the top, but he did not expect that he would take the initiative to call himself.

After answering the phone, Y/n asked him: “Mr. Jisub, are you looking for me?”

Jisub hurriedly laughed and said, “Oh, Ms. Y/n! I called this time because I heard about your order to Wrestvel Metaphysics Circle. I would like to congratulate you.”

Y/n said coldly: “Don't talk to me here, just tell me if you need anything!”

Jisub hurriedly said: “Oh, Ms. Y/n, you know everything like a god. And you will see through it when I think about it carefully.”

Y/n asked coldly: “Just get to the point, stop talking nonsense.”

Jisub hurriedly said: “That's how Ms. Y/n, the Jang family has treated me well for many years. Their eldest lady has had some trouble recently. I would like to ask you to come over and take a look.”

Y/n said: “Miss of Jang Family? Wonyoung?”

“Yes!” said Jisub: “Miss Wonyoung is in trouble!”

...............................