4

Harry pov:
I head upstairs and right when I'm about to open my door I hear a thud downstairs. I quickly walk down the stairs. I see Mads passed out on the floor. I quickly walk over to her.

"Mads?" I look at her thinking of what to do. "Mads can you hear me?" I gently shake her. "Mads!" I said a little louder. She wakes up and looks around. "What happened?" she's confused. "You fainted, let me go get Niall" She quickly stopped me. "No, I'm okay. Please don't get him" she slowly sits up. I gently hold her in my arms so she doesn't fall backwards "Can you just hand me water and some headache meds? I'll be fine" I quickly go to the kitchen.

Mads pov:
I'm sitting on the floor waiting for Harry to get me water and meds. My head is hurting so much and I'm still a little dizzy. "Here," He sits the water down and medicine down next to me. I grab the meds and water and take them. "Thanks"

He helps me up and I head back to the couch. "I'm going to head off to sleep. You should too" I looked at him. He was hesitant at first but nodded and headed upstairs.

It's the next morning and I'm woken up by Dad in the kitchen. I pretended to still be asleep so he won't notice me. I hear him talking to Mom I listen in to their conversation.

"She needs to leave soon," dad whispering to her. "I know I know," Mom responded back with the same horrible whisper. "She needs to be gone by New Years," my father stern voice echoed in my head, he really wants me gone? Dad storms away and leaves Mom standing there. She just stands there for a moment then I hear her walking over to the couch. I still pretend to be asleep.

"Madeline wake up," she shakes me. I slowly wake up and sit up to look at her. "Yes?" I ask already knowing what she's about to say. "You need to start packing up your things. You need to be gone by the 29th" she just walked away.

Mom and Dad leave for work so it's just me and the boys at the house. The boys have been busy the past couple of days so they are sleeping in. I'm still A little dizzy from yesterday so I'm trying to not move around too much but I have to start packing due to the fact that I have only 7 days before I have to be out.

As I am folding some laundry I hear humming come from the top of the stairs footsteps walking down the staircase. "Good morning," Niall  smiles at me. "Morning," I'm focusing on the task I have at hand. He looks around and notices the boxes, "what are you doing?" he asked confused. "Oh umm, nothing," I'm unsure of how to tell him that our parents want me out of the house. "Mads why are you packing your things?" he walks over to look into the boxes. I don't say anything and just keep folding my clothes. "Madeline," his voice becoming more stern. "Okay look, you need to tell me what the hell is going on" just then Harry walks downstairs which brought my attention away from Niall.

"Feeling better from last night?" he asked softly. "Last night? what happened last night?" Niall
asked this time even more frustrated that Harry didn't tell him something happened.

Niall pov:
I am so frustrated right now. Madeline isn't telling me what is going on and now Harry knows something but won't tell me.

I look at harry and he sees the anger in my face and stands there unsure what to do and Madeline sits there trying not to cry. I take a deep breath and calm down the best I can. "Look, I am so beyond frustrated and pissed. I need to know what the fuck is going on right now" I looked at Harry knowing Madeline won't tell me anything. He looks at Madeline who is looking at her hands picking at her nails. "Last night I came down here to talk to her and she fainted" I turn my head to look at Mads, her eyes not looking at me but on the clothes she had in front of her. I turn my head to look back at Harry. "Why didn't you tell me this?" I looked at him pissed. "I told him not to," Mads finally talking and bringing her attention to me. "I just had a headache that's all. Can you please just drop it? I'm fine" she then continues to fold her clothes. I just shake my head and walk back upstairs.

Mads pov:
Niall goes back upstairs. I lean back on the couch and shake my head sighing. I wish I could just tell him, I really just wanna tell him the truth.

Harry looks at me then he grabs the car keys and walks out of the house without saying another word. I just sit back up and go back to folding my clothes.

It's later on in the day and I've been packing and putting things away all day. All the boys are out right now I'm guessing either doing a photoshoot or out shopping for gifts.

I take a short break from putting my things in boxes and decide to watch a little bit of TV since no one is home. Just as I turn on the TV the front door opens. I quickly turn it off but it's too late because my dad walks in and sees the remote in my hand.

"Are you kidding me? You have to pack up all your shit and the kitchen isn't clean and you think you can just sit on your fat ass and watch TV?" he walks over to me and grabbed the remote and hovers over me. He throws the remote at a vase which causes it to break. I jump in fear and inch away from him "you are a piece of shit Madeline. You need to get the fuck out of this house. Do you understand me?" he then grabbing my arm. I nod, "I said do you understand me," he pulls my face to him and screams in my face. "Yes sir," I said trying to make it seem like I'm not about to cry. He then lets go of me "clean that up," he looks over at the broken glass from the vase on the floor.

He then goes upstairs. I look down at my arm and see visible marks. Wonderful.

After I finish cleaning the glass the door opens and Niall and the boys walk in. Niall looks over at me and his eyes immediately go to my arm. I just ignore it and walk outside to get away from them and just to get fresh air.

I take a seat on the chair on the patio and look at the backyard. Snow that has freshly fallen is on the ground and the temperature is freezing, I am wearing pajama pants and short sleeves but I don't mind the cold. It's relaxing outside I enjoy the silence and just being alone. Or so I thought suddenly the back door opens. I look and see Niall, i turned away went back to looking at the ground.

"I'm not going to say anything don't even try," my voice was soft. He just walks over and puts a blanket over me. He sits next to me and hands me a glass of water. I look at him and just take it. "Do you remember when you were in primary school and I had that dreadful haircut? It was a bowl cut. Do you remember the nickname you gave me?" he looks at me. I slightly laugh "yeah bowldy," I give him a smile. "There's that smile," he gave me a smile in return.

Just then the back door opens and it's dad. I look at him scared which Niall notices but doesn't say anything. "Mom brought dinner come to eat," he ignores my presence and just he looks at Niall.

We go inside mom got Chinese food for dinner. Mom, dad, and the boys all go and grab their plates while I just go to the couch. "Mads," Niall waves for me to come over. I slowly walk over and he hands me a plate. I don't take it and look at dad who has anger on his face. "No I'm good," I walked back a few steps. "You passed out yesterday Mads, you're obviously not good," he said softly. "Niall she's okay," mom looked at him and pointing to the table for him to sit. "I'm going to go for a walk anyways. I'll be back later" I walked away.

I grab some clothes to change into and put on some shoes. Niall looks at me and then gets up from the table. He grabs a coat and his keys. "I'm taking Madeline out for dinner," he stern voice fills the room as he opens the front door for me. Before anyone could say anything Niall is leading me out the door and locked the door behind him. "Let's go," he was visually angry. I just nod and go to his car.