"I will in a little. Imma just talk to mommy for a second" Yomi started pouting before she walked off with her brothers "hey"

"Hey Katorah" she wrapped her arms around my waist

When Katorah was on the hospital bed it took them two minutes exactly to bring her back. Her body was in so much pain that it fighting itself and it seemed like nothing was working. That's until they gave her a perc. Swear this bitch monitor didn't go off again.

Her recovery took some time but she's here with the bruises to show for it.

"Did you do what I asked you to do" I raised my eyebrow "you didn't get the drops, did you"

Now Katorah and I own her tattoo shop, my hair salon, and my clothing boutique. I love the women she is today. All her money is legit and she knows how to be a little professional but the hood nigga in her is always there. "I did"

"Good" she smile kissing my neck "look at Desmond bad ass" she show me her phone

Young: Youngest bull 😈

"Where is he" I ask

"Hell if I know" Kay laugh "since we been here his ass been off the walls"

"Good. He needs to enjoy it" I smile

"You look good" Katorah smile "you pregnant"

"Are you calling me fat" I ask

"No Bro" Katorah say "Essence told me you got some pampers delivered"

"Tell Essence yo mind her business" I laugh

"So" Katorah look at me

"I'm on birth control" and it works fine! The only reason we got Yomi is because Katorah kept asking for a baby and talking about 'married people should not be on birth control or use condoms' "so no"

"Well I think I want another" this bitch has so many kids "five and four living. I think I need another"

"Well I don't know what to tell you" I have my boy and girl. I'm content.

"Ariana I'll buss you down right now. That lil shot don't stand a chance against my soldiers" I started laughing

"Well, why am I not pregnant" I raise my eyebrow

"Cause I been trynna spare you" we shared a laugh "we all know you gone give me what I want"

"I'm not" not now. Not for years. I don't have the time for anymore kids right now. Not trying to make any time either

"I bet you 30k" Kay say

"Make it 100" she started shaking her head

"Deal" she rub my butt

"Stop. It's too many kids" I move her hands

"Fuck these kids" she laugh "you gone give me some"