Rajeev: Adi avar ponne kadathittu poi konnutan nu solluven...

Big guy: You are too cruel boss...

------

Nasya was asking Suhasini for a long time to visit amusement park. Adi was against of this idea as they had Oorvashi's wedding in a week. But he relented at the end after Nasya's continuous begging.

Suhasini and Nasya went to the park with more guards for security. For some reason, Adi always remained guard about her security after she returned. She understood the reason as she started gaining her memories.

From the fragments of memories she gained every time through hypnosis, she noticed that she was missing something. A vital point. She believed that she would remember that point eventually when she would complete her sessions. She believed that she was missing to remember someone. May be an ominous one.

Suhasini and Nasya were joined by Monica and Yash. Suhasini became cordial with Monica and they decided to forget the differences between them. She also noticed changes in Monica. She was completely different from what she was seeing in her memories.

Monica: Kalyana time le romba thollai pandrala???

Suhasini: Naanga trip ponom le... Adhuku idhu...

Monica smiled lovingly.

Monica: Baby, Don't you want to help your atthai and mama for wedding???

Nasya: Do I have to???

She looked innocently.

Monica: Yes.. Aren't you a big girl now??? After you go back today, you will help momma in preparing everything for wedding...

Nasya: I will do everything as you say aunt Monica... But I'm so small. How can I help alone??

Monica: You posed a very good question. Then I'll send Yash to palace to help you... Is that okay??

Nasya: Thank you so much, Aunt Monica.

She ruffled the little kid's head.

Suhasini: You talk so good to kids. I still need to learn..

Monica: You are already doing a great job. You didn't complain when she asked you. You understood that she needs your attention and brought her here..

And I was pretty much alone when I had Yash. He depends on me for everything. He changed me as he grew. I learnt everything slowly.

Suhasini could see the motherly love in Monica's eyes. At the same time, two kids were discussing something.

Nasya: Yash.. you will come to palace to help me in preparing for my atthai's wedding.

Yash: I'm going to play with Ram.

Nasya: No your mom said that you will come with me.

Yash: Okay then I will listen to Mommy.

Nasya: She also said that you will help me in everything without letting me to do anything.

He thought for a second and agreed. Nasya hid her evil smile and walked along with him followed by their mothers.

They did not notice that a pair of eyes was following them throughout the park.

Ashwini's phone started vibrating.

Ashwini: Enna aachi?? Any good news??

Assassin: Suhasini is not alone, Mam. She has her daughter with her. They are surrounded by guards.

It will be so tough to do the work. Ashwini had a wicked thought in her mind at that time.

Ashwini: If you kill both mother and daughter, I will triple the money I originally offered.

Assassin: Done... Velai eh mudichitu call pandren.

Ashwini was extremely happy. If both of them were removed from Adi's life, then she could have him for herself. Only for her. She was completely succumbed by her greed.

Ladies and their children played the rides which were suitable for four year kids. They finally reached haunted house. Suhasini was not scared for all the previous rides. But she was extremely scared here. To her contrary, Nasya was so excited to enter the Haunted house.

Suhasini: Kannamma, do you really want to go inside???

Nasya: Yes Mommy... Daddy said that there are no ghosts in the world. These are just humans dressed as ghosts.

Suhasini nodded her head. She thought that he did a good thing.

Suhasini: you know right??? Mommy is claustrophobic...

Nasya: Yes...

She looked downwards dejectedly.

Monica: What if I take you inside?

Her little eyes brightened up listening to those words.

Monica: Yash is extremely scared. He will not come inside and Nasya is looking so forward to it. Shall I take her inside while you accompany my son??

Suhasini nodded her head and knelt before her daughter.

Suhasini: Don't leave aunt Monica's hand.. Okay?? I promise that Mommy will overcome her fear and take you inside next time.

Her little kid nodded her head quickly.

They both went inside accompanied by few guards and Suhasini took Yash to sit in the nearby bench.

Assassin, who was trailing them, noticed a woman with a little girl in her hands entering the Haunted house. He was not able to decide whether it was Suhasini as they both were wearing same color coats on them. He made his mind and entered the house from behind.

After sometime, Suhasini heard a gun firing sound from the Haunted house.

*Author's note: Hello folks, Good morning... Sorry for such a long delay. This time of year has always been a busy time for me. Pongal followed by my husband's birthday. Thank you all for your beautiful wishes. Thank you everyone for joining that space and giving your valuable opinions. It really made my day...

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga. Pidicha votes and comments please..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍