"Y-yeah I'm fine.. Just thinking over things.. Now what was it you needed looked at?" You ask him, your eyes looking him up and down for anything out of place.

Monty only leaned forward. "I think I may have chipped a tooth. Mind takin' a look sweet thing?" He asks with a smirk.

Monty always was a flirt, with you specifically. After a good few months of working here, he wasn't shy to fluster you to no end.

"Alright, I'll get the file. Hopefully it isn't chipped too bad!" You feel the red creeping over your cheeks.

The gator nods his head, leaning back for you. Because of your small stature, you'd have to climb in his lap to reach his face.

You slowly climb up into his lap, your legs on either side of his, you reach up to his maw, gently lowering his bottom jaw so you can take a look.

Monty snickered quietly to himself, he loved having you close. You are just so.. Small and cute. He could just eat you up!

He wouldn't of course. Then he wouldn't have your pretty face to wake up to. You were so.. Sweet to him. You didn't avoid him, you didn't get frustrated with him, and more importantly, you weren't scared of him.

Even during his fits, you didn't flinch. You'd just wait it out with him until he was at ease once again. As a matter of fact, since you became his handler, he hasn't had as many fits anymore.

But, he had seen how your coworkers would look at you and.. It made his wires burn. Where they saw you as an.. Object. He saw you as someone to be protected, kept away from the filth of this world.

You were far too sweet to be tainted by any of them..

He's seen the way Dave looked over your curves. He oh so badly wanted to claw his eyes out. But he hadn't, all because he didn't want to scare you away.

He's taken out of his thoughts when your hand brushes against his tongue, making him shudder.

"I found the tooth, its just a little chipped. Nothing I can't fix!" Your sweet voice makes him shudder even more.

"Do what you gotta do sweet thing." He purrs, leaning into your touch, your right hand rested on his cheek.

Your cheeks turn that adorable shade of pink once again, making him smirk in success.

You shyly nod your head, and reach up to the chipped tooth he has with the metal file. Being as gentle as possible as you file it down.

You held his jaw with your other hand, keeping it in place as you did your work. And the whole time, Monty's eyes never left your form.

After about two minuets or less, you finally set the file aside on the table in front of the purple leather couch that the two of you were currently sitting on.

"How's that feel?" You ask, sitting back down in his lap and looking up at him with a hopeful smile.

His tongue swiped over said tooth, before he smirked down at you. "Just fine, sweet thing. Just fine, thanks again."

You smile with flushed cheeks. "I'm glad to hear it, is there anything else I need to look at?"

He hums, then shakes his head. "Nah. You deserve a break, I'll see you after the show, alright sweet thing?"

As much as he wanted to sit here with you and keep you in his lap, he had a job to do, kids to entertain.

You carefully hop out of his lap. "Break a leg!"

He bends down to give you a gentle pat on the shoulder. "I'll be back before you know it, sweet thing."

You giggle at this. "I know!"