Chapter 10

Lily's POV

I have 6 days left. I am current looking trough the picture albums. I flipping though until it came to a picture of me and Molly. Billy was in a shopping cart and I was pushing it. We were having so much fun. Laughing and smiling. However after that we got told of by our parent because we crashed the cart into a rich mans car. He let us of though. He said I wasn't his favourite one. I kept flicking through the picture then stopped again when there was a picture of me and Calum. We were at the beach and Calum and me were having a water fight with squirty guns. I smiled at the memories made in this book but then that is changed as I cannot make anymore. Slowly a tear slides down my cheek. Suddenly it got hard for me to breath. I began throwing up blood.

"C-CALUM - HELP!" I scream gasping for air. I fall to the floor and curl into a ball. He comes rushing into the room. When he sees me he calls and ambulance. He picks me up and put me in his arms. My chest is in so much pain. I know this is the end. The people start rushing in and Calum carries me to the ambulance. We arrive at the hospital and I'm taken into emergency. It was all a blur but in the end I ended up connected to a machine. Calum comes in and sits next to me.

"Hey" I whisper with pain.

"Hey" he whispers back.

"Molly has gone into labour." He says.

"That's amazing. " I struggle to say.

"This is it Calum." I asy tears I my eyes.

"No it's not. You are supposed to have 6 more days!" He cries.

"I love you" I say. My eyes beginning to shut.

"I love you too lily Hemmings"

Calum's POV

"I love you too lily Hemmings." I said tears running down my face. I give her a kiss on the lips before I hear a beep on the heart monitor. Suddenly doctors start rushing in. I get pushed out the room but stay by the door listening.

"Date of death 12:08"

Molly's POV

"Push Molly !" The nurse said. I did one last push and heard cries.

"It's a beautiful baby girl." The nurse says.

"Time of birth 12:08 do you have a name?" She asked.

"Yes. Lily"