Chapter 4

Luke's POV

I can't believe I have a twin sister. It's weird. I knew about Jack and Ben but not Lily. She is just like me. Blue eyes, blonde hair, lip ring, can play guitar, can sing, loves penguins ect.
We have been home for 3 days now. The boys love lily. I think Calum too much. I better watch him.
Currently the boys and I are watching TV and I can tell we are all bored.

"I'm bored" I moaned.

"Same" they all agreed.

"Wanna go to the gym?" Ash asks. We agree, get ready and go down stairs.

"Hey dad, where is the closest gym?" I ask. He looks up from his newspaper and points to the back yard. We shrugged and went outside. We could hear mayday parade playing. Who could be in the gym?
We walk in and see lily. She is wearing a sports bra and shorts. She has a better six pack then Ashton! She was doing one handed push ups. Calum went over to her. She looked up smiled and carried on. Then Calum sat on her. She continued doing push-ups like it was nothing.

"How the hell?" I asked. She pushed Calum off and got up. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Hey guys. Welcome to my gym!" she said happily. Ashton and I replied and went into the equipment. However Michael sat on a gym ball on his phone and Calum stood staring at Lily's - I would like to say abs but no - boobs.

" Calum stop eye-fucking my sister !" I shout. He blushed and went over to the weights.

Lily's POV

I went over to the weights next to Calum. I picked up a 15 whilst he was on 10. He looked at me before switching to a 25. I went 35. He went 45. I went 55. He tried 60. He failed. I laughed. I went 60. He pouted. Michael shouted burn. Calum kicked the ball Michael was sitting on. War began. I laughed as the boys wrestled with each other. I then got a phone call.

( lily / work)

"Hello"

"Hi Lily its Dave we need you now this is case 90347 ! Bring your gun and badge!"

"Oh shit ! okay I'm coming"

I hung up the phone.

"Lily are you alright?" Luke asked.

"Work" I responded. No one but my parents know about my job. That's why I'm not at school.
I open my work box in the gym and pulled out my gun and badge.

"Holy shit Lily ! What kind of work Is this?!" Ashton shouted. I showed them my badge and ran to the location I was needed. I saw Dave and went behind cover with him.

"There he is. Daniel smith. We have been looking for him for months! - OH SHIT GET DOWN" suddenly the offender started shooting at us. I got down under cover and got my gun ready. I aimed and shot. The bullet landed in his left leg. He fell to the ground. I took my chance and ran over. I rolled him on his stomach and put cuffs around his wrist. I thought it was fine until I heard a gun shot. I look down at my stomach as the blood furiously leaked from the whole the bullet created. However, I carried on my job. I kicked the gun out of the cuffed mans hands and laid him back on his stomach. Next Dave ran over and took me to an ambulance.

"Good job kid ! You did great! You will be okay! You're a fighter" he repeated. I felt my eyes get heavy. Black.