Chapter 8

Lily's POV

3 weeks isn't long. 21 days makes it sound worse. But that's how long I have left. Have you watch fault in our stars ? Well is you have I look like hazel. I have to carry that Oxogen tank around with me. Me and Calum are getting my hair cut today. The doctors said we can try all the machines and crap but it won't work. They have discovered the cancer to late on. Calum intertwines our finger as we walk into the hair dresser. He kisses my cheek and sits next to me. The lady comes over and I tell her what I want. I show her a picture and she nods. I ask Calum to cover the mirror as I don't want to watch. He covers it with his jacket. As I her scissors snipping away. I feel a tear slip down my cheek. After it's done I look in the mirror. If you are wondering what it looks like I showed the lady a picture of Luke. So it's short yet with a quid.e and Calum fought it would be funny. To cheer me up. Yet that's not happening. When we got home I ran straight to my dad and cried in his arms. He held me close and whisper everything will be okay. How can it be okay? I have 21 days to live.

-----
The next morning I feel very ill. I rush to the bathroom and throw up. However it was blood. I haven't been eating I've lost all appetite. I don't do anything just say at home with Calum and the rest watching films. The people said I have 3 wishes. I already spent them. Wish 1 was when Molly's baby is born it would have the best house to grow up in which is my wedding present for them . Wish 2 is for Mia to have free driving lessons until she passes and wish 3 to go to Disney land. We are going to Disney tomorrow. I can't wait. I know it's childish but I have never been and I always have wanted to go there. This is the only thing that I'm happy for. Since I was diagnosed with cancer I've felt ill. My life was just dull. Let's hope that tomorrow will be fun.