Chapter 6

Lily's POV

I'm out of the hospital today and Molly and Mia are round. The boys are out in an interview.

"Lily guess what ?" Molly asked.

"You ate a baby and called your self fat bastard?" I replied.

"What? No I have a boyfriend!!!!" She squealed.

"Who?" I was suddenly intrigued.

" Jake T. Austin." She replied. I gasped. Jake T. Austin !

"Really ?" I asked. She nodded and I hugged her. Suddenly she grabbed her stomach and ran to the bathroom. I looked at Mia and she was looking down in disappointment. I was confused and ran to the bathroom to her. She looked up then smiled.

"I'm also carrying his child."

----------

After Molly and Mia left the boys returned. I was in my room with a headache. The lights were off and I was in my bed. I felt really ill. I'm not sure if it was because of what Molly told me about the pregnant thing or if I'm generally ill. I have known Molly and Mia since we were 2. I'm older by a few months however they are much taller.

Ahh this thinking is making it worse. There was a small knock at the door. I mumbled a come in and snuggled into my covers. I felt the bed dip next to me. I look up and see Calum. He stroked my hair and I sank into his touch.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hey" I replied.

"Not feeling well." he whispered. I shook me head in response. He sighed and kissed my forehead. He climbed into bed next to me and held me in his arms. I breathed in his cent. Oh my god he smells amazing. I felt my eyes get heaving and I soon fell asleep in a beautiful boys arms.

-- the next morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I lent over the toilet bowl and threw up. I then looked up to see a shirtless Calum holding back my hair. After I was done emptying my insides I got up and brushed my teeth. Calum pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead. He picked my up bridal style and carried me downstairs to the couch. He gently placed me down and wrapped a blanket round me. I sneezed and he awwwd.

"That was the cutest thing!" He exclaimed. I blushed and the the rest of the boys came down the stairs making a hella lot of noise. I groaned and held my still acing head.

"Hey everyone be quiet. Lily isn't well" Calum said. He is the most sweetest person ever. I think I have s crush.