Chapter 4

3rd Person POV:

Mr. Aizawa made his way up to Bakugou's dorm room. After getting that alarming call from Kirishima that night, he had to talk with Bakugou. He let very small details to the rest of the class and he could tell they were worried for Bakugou. Mr. Aizawa walked up to Bakugou's dorm and knocked on the door. Some shuffling could be heard and Bakugou opened the door. As soon as Bakugou saw Mr. Aizawa he knew this was going to be a long talk.

"Hello Bakugou, do you mind if I come in?" Bakugou didn't really have a choice so he let Mr. Aizawa in. "Kirishima, I'm going to need you to step out for a couple of minutes please." Kirishima nodded and headed outside. The minute Kirishima stepped out, Mr. Aizawa hugged Bakugou tightly. Bakugou's eyes widened and he fought to keep the tears at bay.

After a minute or two Mr. Aizawa pulled away and took a seat in Bakugou's chair as Bakugou hugged a pillow.

"I assume you know what I'm going to talk to you about." Mr. Aizawa said with his voice calm. Mr. Aizawa could tell Bakugou's heart was racing and that recalling his memories of last night would be hard. "Take your time, there's no need to rush." He said getting up and sitting beside Bakugou to give more comfort. "Villains.. when Kirishima came in I thought it was..i-i thought it was villains and I froze." Bakugou whispered tears flowing down his cheeks. "I'm glad it wasn't but if it was, I wouldn't have been able to do anything..I feel so weak!" Bakugou said hiding his face into his pillow.

"Bakugou, it was perfectly normal for you to freeze up. What you are saying is true but you are one of my top students. You aren't weak for not being able to do anything." Mr. Aizawa said, trying to reassure the blonde. "You are an amazing hero, and will continue to be an amazing hero. What you went through with the villains is something you couldn't have prevented."

"But I ended the career of All Might.. I'm such a fuck up!" Bakugou yelled angrily. "You didn't end anything, All Might was bound to retire soon anyways. You were strong and still fought even though you were outnumbered." Mr. Aizawa said hugging Bakugou as he cried.

After Bakugou calmed down a bit, they continued their conversation. "If you ever need anyone to talk to or anyone to help you don't be afraid to ask. Any one of the teachers will be willing to help you." Mr. Aizawa said before he left the room.

No matter what his teacher said Bakugou knew he'd never ask for any help. He didn't want to be seen as weak. Bakugou still thought everyone just pitied him.

Bakugou's POV:

After another restless night I just can't handle it anymore. Oh? What's that Katsuki? Have you finally decided to end it? How pathetic! The voice laughed at me. Come on your not that weak are you? Can't even keep me at bay! You know, I'm just you. Maybe if you wouldn't be so weak you wouldn't have these thoughts!Trying my best to ignore them I sat up and scrolled through social media but that didn't work. Trying to ignore me eh? You push everyone away from you. I bet they don't even like you. They don't like you Katsuki~ They laughed at me. Get out of my head! I know your right! I know just leave me alone! I threw my phone across the room trying to get this stupid voice out of my head. You cant get rid of me..for as long as you live i'll always haunt you! Haha! How pathetic Katsuki. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Tears creeped into and out of my eyes. Why can't you just leave me alone!

I reach over and into my drawer, grabbing the razor again. I rip off my bandages and started to cut deeply into my skin. Tears kept flowing down my face from the anger and pain.

I let out a sigh of relief. The voice was finally gone. I have a few minutes before school starts so I'll take a shower.

Discarding my clothes I turn the water up and wait for it to warm up before getting in. My cuts sting badly from how bad I cut my arms but the pain felt nice. It was a punishment for myself I'll never stop doing. I deserve it. Washing my hair and then my body carefully avoiding my cuts with the soap, I finish up my shower.

Closing the shower curtain I dry my hair, it instantly puffing up again. My eye bags have just gotten worse from such lack of sleep. Maybe this is just the universe's way of telling me I don't deserve to sleep.

Sighing I get dressed, put on some airpods and play some music while getting to UA. Looking at my watch, there are 5 minuets before class start. I enter my classroom, sitting down and closing my eyes. Five minutes later the bell rings.

My squad comes in and approaches me. "Hey Bakubro! You look tired today did you get any sleep?" Sero asks inspecting me. "Fuck off Sero." Everyone in my squad gasps at me using his real name. "Woah! Bakubro se with starting to use our real names!?" Denki asks teasingly. "Shut up dunce face." I say tired.

"Okay everyone go away! I need to ask Bakubabe something!" Mina says using the go away gesture. Everyone goes back to their seats talking. Once everyone leaves Mina turns back to me. "Okay Bakubabe, I know somethings wrong. Tell me." Mina says in her 'don't lie to me' tone.

My heart races. Does she know? Does she hate me for it?? No she doesn't know. Play it cool. "Nothings wrong Mina, piss off." I say hoping she didn't see through it. "Okayy, fine. But don't think I won't be asking later too." She says turning around, "Don't be afraid to talk to me okay?" and with that she walked off.

She doesn't actually care. Nobody does, but man will it be hard to leave these nerds behind. I know they're just acting to be my friend but, I've made memories with them. It's sad to know those memories aren't even true ones.