Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV:

Once again I wake up breathing hard, sweaty and extremely tired. Another nightmare. When can this shit just leave me alone?

I look at my alarm clock. It's 4:26a.m. At least I got some sleep. I get out of bed and to the washroom. Bloods leaking out of my bandages, looks like I'll have to change them. Sighing, I take out more bandage wraps and discard my bloody bandages, putting on the new ones. I look into the mirror. I look terrible. I look pale and have dark eye bags, my hair is extremely messy. It looks like I haven't eaten in weeks, which was true. I was starving. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little snack. Just a granola bar.

I stumble out of the washroom, throwing on a sweater, and open my door as quietly as possible; making my way downstairs. I should probably drink some water too. I take a glass and fill it up with warm water and over to the cabinet where all the snacks are. I take a protein bar and just as I'm about to leave I hear something.

Shit, what if that's the villains?! My breathing quickens and my body freezes. I hear someone coming. Shit, shit, shit! Why won't I move?!
I hear someone say something but it's muffled. I begin to hyperventilate and I cant think straight.

I fall the ground trying to get a hold of my breathing but I can't. I grip my shirt tightly and I hear something but I cant make out what it is. Blackness fills my vision and I cant breathe. Tears streak down my face. What the fuck do I do?! This cant be happening again! I feel hands wrap around me and hear something muffled.

Kirishima's POV:

I open the door to the dorms after taking a short walk around UA. As I walk towards the kitchen to get some water I see Bakugou standing really still, holding a protein bar in his hands. I could tell he was breathing fast. "Bakugou?" I call out approaching him. Suddenly he falls to the ground clutching his shirt tightly with tears streaming down his face. "Bakugou?! Bakugou?! Are you okay what's going on?!" I yell running towards him. He starts to hyperventilate. Shit! What do I do?? I calm myself quickly and hold Bakugou. "Bakugou, breathe. Calm down and listen to my voice okay? Breathe. In, out, in, out. Breathe okay? Just breathe." I say softly. He slows down his breathing gradually, and slowly begins to calm down. What is going on? Did he just have a panic attack? Now I know somethings definitely wrong. "Bakugou? You okay?" I ask worried. I wipe his tears as he clings onto me for dear life.

Soon I hear soft breathing and little snores. He fell asleep? I'll have to ask him about this when he wakes up, I'm really worried for him.I carry Bakugou bridal style up to his room. Luckily it's unlocked and I gently lay him on his bed and cover him in his blanket. I should stay with him to make sure he's okay. It's currently 4:47a.m. Bakugou needs his sleep so I should probably call Mr. Aizawa and let him know we're taking the day off.

Picking up my phone I move to leave when I feel Bakugou grip my arm slightly whimpering. "Hey, it's okay. I'm just going to call Mr. Aizawa, I'll be right back okay?" I gently pull Bakugou off, leaving the room and quietly closing the door behind me.

I pull out my phone and dial Mr. Aizawa's emergency number in case villains attacked. My phone rings a coupled times before it picks up. "Hello? Mr. Aizawa?" I ask trying to keep my voice down, "Kirishima? What's happened? Have the villains attacked?" He asks, his voice low. "Actually, uhm.. it's about Bakugou." I say.

"Bakugou? Has something happened to him?" Aizawa asks with slight worry lacing his tone.

"He had a panic attack, I'm not sure why or what he was panicking about but when I came back from a walk around UA, I saw him and he was having a panic attack. I managed to calm him down but I'm worried and not really sure what to do.." Shame comes down on me, I'm trying to become a hero and I don't even know what to do in situations like this. I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Thank you for letting me know Kirishima. For now do you think you can stay with Bakugou? You guys can take the day off, I'll come by later today to have a talk with him." He says in a monotone voice. "Yes of course, thank you Mr. Aizawa." I reply, "Thank you, get some rest then." Mr. Aizawa says, hanging up the phone.

Walking back into the room I sit down on the floor looking at Bakugou. He sure does look peaceful like this. Suddenly his face scrunch's up and he starts to mumble something while whimpering. "Bakugou?" I whisper laying my hand on his arm. He mumbles something I can't make out and starts to move around. He's having a nightmare. "Hey, hey, Bakugou, it's me, Kirishima. It's okay no ones going to harm you. I'm here." I whisper, quickly trying to calm him down. He calms down slowly and he goes back to peacefully sleeping.

Letting out a sigh of relief I sit back down onto his rug. I guess I can sleep on the ground, I don't think Bakugou would like me in his bed. I slightly smile and lay down onto the ground. Though it was uncomfortable, I slowly fell asleep.