thank you

goodness, gracious me, this book has been one adventure to write!

when it came to the idea for this book, i knew that if i was writing about min yoongi, i wanted a historical fanfic, something to do with royalty, something that i could use the song 'daechwita' for.

originally, the plot line was going to be extremely, very different, involving time travel, and like in the mv, two characters. emperor min was going to be the antagonist, and the raven-haired yoongi with the gun was going to be the protagonist, with jangmi being his love interest.

but this idea was mostly in my head, and when i tried to map out my thoughts and theories of how this story could work, i was overwhelmed and i realised that it was going to be quite difficult, especially in a year that is so crucial for me.

so i decided that i was going to have the cliché, tsundre trope, and whilst it is basic and it is used by so many, it is one that can be constructed without too much difficulty.

i sincerely hope that you have enjoyed reading this story as much as i have writing it.

i will of course be returning with a new book as always, and like this one, my updates will continue for the weekends.

lots of love and hugs

xx