a broken soul (1)

Start from the beginning

she put aside her every thought and enter inside.
the room is really dark,nothing is visible but at the side corner near a window she found him.

wearing the same orange suit setting there.

there is a little light coming from don't know where, which helped her to find way towards him.

when she reached near him,she is shock and feel Goosebumps all over her body.

Who was sitting there, that is not the Omkara Singh Oberoi.
He is someone else.

he is looking like someone else, he is hugging his knees and his head dip in between them and his arm around his body and he is sobbing.

for first few minutes she was not able to recognise him, and it is really shocking to see him like this.

she always saw him in anger or now a days he was smiling a lot.
the only time she found a little pain in his eyes,that in the party when he fought with Rishabh Mittal.

what happened? why he is behaving like this? she thought.

she try you talk to him

"Mr Oberoi"

she ask a little scared
she see him stop sobbing.

"Mr Oberoi are you ok? why you are here? let's go and sleep it's already late now"

she tried to sound normal but her voice is shaking.
because she is shock and scared to see him like this.

slowly he looks up to her with his blood should red eyes.

"why you are here?
don't you know, no one allowed here.how dare You to come here without my permission? get...out."

he Roar the next second.

she offense to his voice.

he is loud but there is something different.
before whenever he shouted on her, his voice was rude and filled with anger.

but now it  looks like mix up of pain frustration.
look like he is trying to protect his darkest secret.
it's look like a little child, who just want to keep something within him and not let someone snatch it.

"I said get out"

he again shout with his top voice still sitting on the floor.
she get scared and turned her back to him and Run from the room.

She Came out from the room and try to catch her breath.
try to calm down her racing heart.

while inside the room he is still sitting there and sobbing.
if you see him now you would never believe that this is the same man who ruled over the business industry.
And can destroy someone within a minute.
whose words are the order for everyone.

right now he is looking like a lost child.
Who wants to keep something or just want to overcome from something or fighting with something in his life.

after 5 minutes.

"what happened? please share with me if anything which is troubling you''

her voice came and he looks up.

she did not leave?he thought.

.

.

Gauri was standing outside and ready to leave him in his situation but then, she remember what Shan said to her.

today is the very difficult day for  ommkara and she was on a mission to know about his past.

seeing his situation she figured out that there must be something about his past which is troubling him so much that he turned to like another man and not Omkara Singh Oberoi.
It is surely something horrible.