Chapter 27

Alexia

I cut the large piece of grilled chicken into two halves before slicing them into further small, edible pieces. Satisfied with my work, I put the other large piece into my mouth. The second it touched my tongue I was resisting the urge to moan.

Oh my...good heavens!!

It's spiciness exploded into my taste buds making me close my eyes and I was lost at the moment. the moment for a minute. The hot and spicy sauces with the soft flesh flavoured up by pepper and lime..! It was literal heaven and I was lost to the delicious sensation forgetting everything around me.

It's pure bliss! Nothing in this world could compare with this pleasure. Heavenly experience! My goodness...Is this what they call the seventh heaven?!

Swallowing the creation of perfection, I didnot waste a second to fill my mouth with the next round. I was sure I look like a chipmunk by the way my cheeks were filled.
Shoving away purely irrelevant thoughts I kept chewing my food well aware of the fact that I look like a girl who have been denied food for weeks.

But can you blame me? This food is delicious.

Let me give you a free advice. If you want to show your protest against anything or anyone, never do that by starving yourself.
Instead try to eat their food too and let them stay sarving. That is more likely to produce an effect.

During my sruggle to pass everything down my throat I felt a thick substance sliding down the corner of my lips.

Oh. My sauce! I tried to reach it with my tongue, seeing my hands were busy in the plate.

Uhhrgh..!! I can't reach it.

Well, a challenge? I am ready. Let's see whether I can do it.

I moved my tongue a little further to the side trying to reach it.
Yes..yes..I got a little taste of it...Ah..yes...I can do it..
A bit further...a bit more...

I tried to move my tongue to the maximum. I'm there..there... a little...only a little..yes..yes..ye-

*cough cough*

Sitting straight abruptly, I looked towards the voice to see Aarvin staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

Oh!..How long had been he looking at me?

Suddenly feeling conscious about my surroundings, I looked around to see if anyone else had seen my little stunt and on seeing that they didn't, I gave him a sheepish smile.

Pinning me down with a pointed stare, He tilted his head in the direction Anastasia, who was eating her food in such a grace that one would mistake her to be The Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo being the perfect queen.

I looked between her plate and mine.

In her plate there were three beans and two berries. And to the corner, there was a little amount of spaghetti with very little sauce on top. She stabbed a bean...a bean!! and put it into her mouth before starting chewing like a cow chewing on grass.

I glanced down my plate. There were pieces of grilled chicken and some spaghetti....and some more spaghetti. Near, I had a small steak and two pieces of apple pie.

What? I'm on diet..

Rolling my eyes at her way of eating I looked at Aarvin and shrugged. For a fraction of second, his eyes moved to the corner of my mouth before they connected to my brown ones. I lifed an eyebrow at him.

Shooting me a hard glare, he took a napkin from the table and stretched it towards me. I eyed it in confusion and looked at him. Sighing he motioned the napkin towards the corner of his mouth.