chocolate

It was Valentine's day. Everyone knows what that means, chocolate! And flowers and heart and everything red!

Jake barged in the room, holding a basket of packed chocolate, “I made chocolate for you guys!”

Donald, “How many times do I have to repeat this? We won't celebrate Valentine's while the assembly is still ongoing. You can give out your chocolates later. Sit down and actually listen.”

Jake took his seat, “If you'd please, Mr. Na, stop acting like you don't have a husband.”

Jimmy, “Yeah, we're not even allowed to take our lovers to work.”

Wolf, “Not fair, Kingsley is always here.”

Donald sighed loudly, “Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't an actual job. Why would you even want to take your boyfriend here?”

Jimmy, “Mr. Na, it's girlfriend, I'm straight.”

“Not interested,” Donald didn't pay him any attention and focused on looking at Kingsley, who was yet again, drinking a Moonbucks drink.

Wolf, “Pfft, boyfriend.”

Jimmy glared at Wolf, “Shut up, you single dog.”

Wolf, “Ew, a hetero. I bet your girlfriend finds you pretending to be a drag queen, funny. Talk about straight humor.” He rolled his eyes. “And mind you, I have dated.”

Jimmy, “Oh yeah?”

Wolf, “What, want me to prove it by dating you? Sorry, I'm not interested in people who don't take baths.”

Jimmy stood up from his seat, “Square up, bitch.” He shoved Wolf's shoulder.

Wolf stood up and shoved Jimmy harder, “I'll fold you into a square, you flagpole.”

Donald stopped them from fighting, “Okay, stop! I don't want to see any of you make out in my office.”

Wolf, “Ew, what the fuck?”

Jimmy, “I should be the one more disgusted.”

Wolf rolled his eyes, “You don't get straight privilege here, Jimmy.”

Jake raised his basket of chocolate, “Chocolate, anyone? I made these with love~” He blew a kiss.

Wolf scoffed, “I bet you spat on that.”

Jake, “What? No! Why would I want to merge my DNA with you guys?”

Jimmy, “You asked for my nut for that one video. God knows what the hell you did with it.”

Donald, “Now you guys are already fucking behind my back?”

Wolf, “Busted! Hahaha... Wait, you actually gave him your nut?”

Jake, “Shut up, Wolf!” He looked at Jimmy, “And Jimmy, I never asked for your sperm! I asked you for nuts as in the peanuts you were holding!!! And Mr. Na, no one is fornicating with whom.”

Wolf clapped his hands and said with a smile, “Ease up, everyone. It's Valentine's day! It's the day of giving love.”

Donald, “I never expected you to be the one to say that.”

Kingsley paused drinking his Moonbucks drink, “Yes, very unexpected.”

Jake, “Yeah, Wolf, you're single and lonelier than Forrest, why are you mentioning love?”

Forrest stopped talking to Mochi, he felt offended. The doll, Mochi, slowly turned its head toward Jake.

Jake, “...I remember, Forrest isn't lonely! He's got Mochi!! Hahaha.. right, guys?”