purple yam 🟪🍠 (we bully jared here>:))

Jared sat down, eyebrows furrowed, his lips frowning. He was so confident with his new look but not anymore.

What really happened though? Well, it all started this morning...

---

"And you're watching, Objakes!" Jake exclaimed, smiling to the camera. Dean, who was holding it was already tired of his crap.

"Today, we're walking around to see if we spot anything interesting," Jake looked around.

Jared was strolling around the streets peacefully. His hair, styled the way he likes it. But this time, its shade was different. It used to be a shade of a somewhat dirty green, or apple green? I don't know. Now, it's purple!

The shade of dark purple replaced his hair's old color. The sun illuminating his hair, bringing out the shine of the hair strands from the shampoo and conditioner he used. They were strawberry flavored.

Jake noticed Jared. He walked over him, not without saying random things in front of the camera.

"Hello there!" greeted Jake, waving a hand to Jared.

"Hello," Jared smiled to the camera, his eyes turning into crescents.

"What's you name?"

"Jared Sun,"

"Well, Jared. I just want to say that you-" Jake was about to compliment Jared's hair, but he was interrupted.

"You look like a purple yam!" yelled one passerby, who is Hwangmo. He was carrying some paperbag printed with the name of a famous clothing brand.

"Yeah, and a budget version of Wolf Keum!" Hayden, who was carrying a pink shopping bag, also yelled. He and Hwangmo were shopping but happen to pass by.

"Don't copy me and Sam!" exclaimed Wolf. His arm wrapped around Sam. They were actually shopping to buy clothes for Sam, who profusely refused but Wolf suggested kept insisting-maybe even threatened him-to get clothes.

"Let's just go.." Sam was obviously scared of Wolf, though he's more scared to say it. The four left. But everything was caught on camera.

---

"Pfft- purple yam!" Rowan laughed. He and Eugene were watching Jake's livestream.

"Uhm, Rowan, look at Jared's face," Eugene said.

---

Jared was beyond furious, but also embarrassed. He knows his hair looks beautiful and fine! So how dare them make fun of him? Wolf also had purple hair but no one called him a purple yam-is it because Jared isn't scary like Wolf? But still, Jared looks better. That's Jared's opinion though.

Jake was dumbfounded of what happened. He looked at Jared, who seemed to be upset. "Oh.. I think your hair suits-"

"Save it," Jared walked away. He tripped on a rock whilst doing so.

"No one saw that!" Jared quickly stood up, dusting himself as he yelled.

"Should we tell him that everyone saw that?"

"Nah. That'll hurt him more," Dean said. Truthfully, everyone did saw Jared trip on a rock. Jake and Dean were streaming this live.

---

And that's how Jared ended up hiding in shame. Jared found out later on that it was streamed live.

---

i edited jared with purple hair!

AND THE GROUP CHAT CONTINUATION? I'LL BE EDITING IT HEHEH