a different world!! :0

young master gray bc yes and bc i want to feel something hehe is that a dumb reason

i kinda lost track of this oneshot's plot so some things may be confusing or just random?? idk BUT i did edit some stuff for things to make sense 🤩

---

[ Young Master ]

The moment Gray opened his eyes, he didn't recognized his surroundings.

'Huh, the ceiling in my room didn't have a chandelier.'

The ceiling was painted white, what hung there was an eye catching chandelier that looked expensive.

He tried to move, only to be met by a pain blooming on his whole body. Presumably caused by a bad sleeping position or he's been laying down for too long-his body did feel really stiff. He prefers the former.

His throat felt dry. Had he really been sleeping for a long time?

With all of his energy, Gray managed to move his body to a sitting position on the soft mattress of the bed he woke up in. It made a creaking sound. The large wooden door swung opened, Gray saw a woman dressed in a maid outfit, who stared at him, looking really shocked but stayed silent.

The young master has woken up!” Her voice rang through the hallway, informing her fellow servants.

Gray, “...” It's the girl from cram school. Lily, was it?

What prank are you playing, Lily?” Asked a fellow servant.

Come on, it's just her wistful thinking.” Gray heard someone scoff.

Shut up, seaweed head!” The maid, now known as Lily, replied to the man who doubted her. "Inform young mistress[1] Julia at once!" She continued.

[1] mistress is the feminine term of master, as ambiguous as it may sound

Now her attention was directed at Gray.

Now I'm alone with young master Gray,’ Lily cooed in her head, looking like a fair maiden, whose admiration for someone is deep and true.

Stay cool, Lily! Don't ruin this moment!’ She lightly slapped her flushed cheeks, then smiled at the young master.

Young master Gray, do you need anything?” Lily asked, her worry was evident in her soft voice.

..Water.” Gray did needed to drink water, as his throat felt drought. Lily immediately did what he asked and handed him a glass of clean water, she did so carefully. She helped the young master drink the water, though Gray insisted she didn't need to, she still did as she saw Gray's weak grip to the glass cup.

Thank you.” Gray thanked Lily and let her take the glass back.

Where's Gray!?” The young mistress, Julia, exclaimed, entering the room. The two were surprised from the noise, as the room was quiet earlier.

Gray!” Julia immediately went to hug him. Gray froze and stayed silent. He doesn't know who this person is.

Are you alright? We were so worried that you wouldn't wake up.

Gray knew that it was best to just ask what happened, than going hysterical and asking where he currently was. “..What happened?

You don't remember? You had a pretty nasty fall off the cliff from the last hunt we participated in.” Julia sighed as she finished her brief explanation of what happened to him. “This is why I tell father to stop forcing you to join us.” She clicked her tongue, sounding annoyed.