79

DIANE'S POV:

I held onto Lou's hands, our fingers tangled, mumbling, "This is probably the longest date I've ever had." Lou said.

"I mean, twenty seven hours isn't that much." I joked, bringing Lou close to me and resting my forehead against hers.

"Nicole's probably wondering where the hell I am." She whispered.

"I love this song." I ignored her. I didn't want her to go yet.

We kept dancing, barefoot in my kitchen. The main plan was to get some coffee, but after I turned on some music, we forgot about the main idea of why we were standing in the cold kitchen floor and fooling around.

"Me too." She said, smiling at me.

'Thank you' by Dido played. - It was kind of weird that that song played while I was with Lou, because the lyrics were so relatable to how I felt about her.

Lou pecked my lips and then twirled me around. I giggled.

"If you want, you could stay over for lunch." I suggested, "And do nothing all weekend."

"I'd love that, but I have things to do." She said.

I could feel my own smile fading a bit, but I tried to keep up my smile so she couldn't see my disappointment.

"That's fine."

She untangled her fingers from mine, and then grabbed me by my waist with both hands, as another song played. 'One of these nights' by Eagles played, and she held me close to her.

I wrapped my hands around her neck, then I kissed her, and held her close to me as we kissed.

Lou smiled against my lips, but that didn't stop her to keep kissing me afterwards, massaging my tongue with hers and swinging her hips with mine to the music.

I had missed her so much it seemed unreal.

"I missed you too." She whispered, and crashed her lips against mine again.

I guess I said that out loud.

As the song said, she turned on my lights. - But I didn't know if that was good or not. And I didn't want to go too fast, because I had just gotten her back and I wasn't going to risk loosing her.

"What's up?" She whispered.

I had stopped kissing her and I hadn't realized. I was just there, eyes closed, while she had kept on nibbling on my lips and I didn't move.

I sighed, "I don't know."

"Do you want to stop?" She asked, her forehead against mine, her eyes looking into mine. Her deep blue eyes, just staring right into my soul.

"I don't know." I said again.

"How come?"

I cleared my throat, "Were you okay with that?"

"Yeah," She giggled and pecked my lips, "More than okay."

I smiled a bit. "I just don't want to ruin things."

"You're not." She assured me, before she pecked my lips again.

And I pecked hers too, before I pulled away slightly.