Anything for a friend.

Klaus: It's getting pretty late. You wanna end this off here? Or maybe stay at my place for a little?

Klaus thought it was a bit risky or weird to ask that for some reason. But he still went with it.

Jesper: I'll choose the second option. (Laughs) wanna hang out with my best bud as long as I can today. I have a big day at work tomorrow and I probably won't be done until midnight.

Klaus: I see, well my place it is then. (Smiles)

Klaus takes control of the lead this time. He could tell Jesper was getting tired and didn't want him doing much being this tired and all.

Klaus: Here we are-

He stops seeing that Jesper has fallen asleep. Resting his head on Klaus's shoulder. It made Klaus blush. Instead of waking him up he unhooks the horse and puts it back in its stable and picks up Jesper walking him to the living room.

Jesper: H-Huh..? Klaus?

Klaus stops for a moment nervous he woke him up.

Klaus: Sorry, did I wake you up?

Jesper tries to wake himself up to at-least get out of his arms and stand up but his fatigue is getting to him. He gives up and just lays in his arms.

Jesper: N-No..I'm sorry for sleeping..I'm just really tired..I could just walk home if you'd like its very late.

Klaus: No way in hell am I letting you walk in the freezing cold. Why don't you just stay here for the night?

Jesper: B-But my clothes? I don't have anything under my postman outfit

Klaus: Just change out of your outfit in another room. And I'll see if I can find anything.

Jesper: Your clothing sizes are 3x bigger then mine you know that right? (Laughs)

Klaus: Who knows I might have some smaller clothes. I'll take you to my bedroom and you can change there and just toss me your clothes when your done.

Jesper: Thank you Klaus..(Yawns)

Klaus: Anything for a friend. (Smiles)

Klaus places Jesper on the bed and walks out and looks for clothes that might fit him. Jesper takes off his shirt and pants and throws them on the ground outside of Klaus's room. He lays back down on the bed and waits for Klaus to bring him his new clothes.

Klaus: This should do..it's the smallest one I can find right now.

Klaus walks to the door and knocks.

Klaus: May I come in? I have your clothes.

Jesper: Yeah. I don't think I can move anymore really...

Klaus: Alright, I have your clothes. Sorry if there uncomfortable. You where right it wasn't really gonna work. (Laughs)

Jesper: It's all good...H-Hey weird question.

Klaus: What is it?

Jesper: C-Can you maybe help me put my shirt on?

Klaus: Of course.

He picks up the shirt and signals Jesper to put his arms up. He does so and Klaus puts his shirt on it kinda slips off his shoulders but Klaus doesn't worry. He thought it looked kinda cute when it slipped off his shoulder.

Jesper: Thank you Klaus...(smiles)

Klaus: No problem, good night Jesper.

Jesper: Night.

Klaus walks out of the room and puts Jesper postman outfit in the washer/dryer. Once he's done doing that he settles himself in the guest bedroom and soon he's drifted off to sleep.